PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

I still trying to remember a time where I told a whole bunch of folk:
“DRINK ACID!”
“I’M GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROATS IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY!”

Will anyone care to remind me?
Edit: The thing I remember was brushing off Ghormisa childish demands.

Perhaps League of Modimus will take a Wildhammer dwarf? Everyone loves dwarves.

4 Likes

I’m not a drug expert but i don’t think you are supposed to drink it.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on subbing and intended to try something on a fresh, below 20, character.

It would still be a dwarf though.

See, I know for a fact there are people who have their own personal reasons to avoid members of the pcu, or even the group as a whole, who are normal, rational, and sensible people who just might not see eye to eye with them.

People like you make it worse for those like them and I wish you’d kept your mouth shut, because your behaviours paint anyone with similar but milder opinions as batpoop insane.

Similar opinions being those who just quietly avoid them for clarity, not the vile trash you saw fit to say. Disgusting.

12 Likes

I genuinely tried to give Ghorm a chance after roleplaying with them a few times (a literal few, like three separate instances) and then later finding out about this sort of thing happening. They’d promised they’d gone to therapy - as claimed above - and I’d hoped that it was the end of it, that they’d put their absolute schizophrenic tendencies on a leash: I decided in my own right to give them that last chance, the benefit of the doubt that they’d reformed and cut back on the nuts/insane/crazy/psychopathic behaviour.

I roleplayed with them once more only to find out Ghorm has STILL been harassing PCU members simply for… being near them. That they STILL hold the belief that (famed antagonist guild which only interacts with other guilds as long as we don’t screw up anyone’s events) BoM, or other (lesser known, inferior, etc.) PCU guilds are somehow ruining Norf roleplay by… acting as villains.

Ghorm might be reading this: for you I ask to genuinely not interact with me till your head’s screwed on right. It’s deranged at this point and honestly bad rp lol

16 Likes

My point stands! WILDHAMMER!

2 Likes

What always gets me is if I was doing a sort of RP effort like eventing in an area and some scarlet guild rocked up to give me a free villain relationship I’d feel like I’d really landed on my feet.
People just dismissing interesting stuff because ‘no it’s not to the script in my head’ and then telling those same RPers to drink acid for the crime of wanting to take part. It’s absolutely baffling to me.

11 Likes

Tf are you smoking

4 Likes

please realize that the only reason people are entertaining your replies is to see how far you are willing to go to make yourself look foolish, it is heavily advisable that you just turn off your web browser

6 Likes

Agree, very cool and based take
Look forward to RPing with you

Bit weird for ppl to accuse people of being prejudice and then immediately after saying you refuse to interact with somebody in a guild with the pcu tag

Pot + kettle etc

6 Likes

Local nutcase tells people to kill themselves, pcu is somehow to blame

5 Likes

Breaking news.

Local landlords have been complaining about the methods of a group of people in this ‘PCU’ regarding their methods. Allegedly, the PCU are involved in matters of advanced squatting rights and methods allowing them to camp on properties, to the point of causing distress mentally on top of avoiding paying any leasing agreements.

These landlords aren’t quite sure how the PCU are living virtually ‘rent free’ in both the physical world and that of the thoughts of others but one thing’s for sure, people are holding indefinite grudges over these things and will do so for yet to come.

More breaking news later.

5 Likes

Yes Ordinator, this one here.

2 Likes

Curse BoM, they can’t keep getting away with it!!

10 Likes

Ghormbros… we got TOO DAMN COCKY

2 Likes

You’re laughing… You’re laughing. Someone was killed today because of what you did.

4 Likes

Simply the joker baby.

5 Likes

how pcu could have bullied u, just walk from the computer hahahh close your eyes lol

Jokes aside, massive cringe and a big red flag. Not looking forward to rping with u

7 Likes

All in all it’s literally a top notch example of the self proclaimed rp elite that is unable to adapt to a spontaneous act during their pre-planned /roll against raid marker events. And then they blame a whole community for their inability.
Imagine what terrors they live through during their every day life.

5 Likes