[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Warriors of the Eternal Verses (Nightborne & Undead Kaldorei) 🌑

The Eternal Sisterhood

"Zin-al-Haidene, Zin-al-Elune, Zin-al-Suramar"
Proud founding member of the Highborne Triumvirate!

- Eternal Verses, Chapter One: An Introduction

Who are we?

The Eternal Sisterhood are a militant organisation composed of Shal’dorei fanatics. We represent a religious schism born of Nightborne society, embodying the way of worship as we claim it was practised at the height of the Empire. Following tenets of imperialism and devotion and representing a rejection of Kaldorei values and beliefs.

The organisation, led by Matron Erena Lunarglade, fights for the their believed birthright: an eternal empire in the Goddess’ name. Fighting the to restore a promised land that was lost when Queen Azshara fell from the goddess’ favour upon the war of the Ancients. Erena leads her people towards the promised Eternity as written in their holy book ‘The Eternal Verses.’

In the eyes of the Sisterhood, Kaldorei are refuse, and their false Prophetess Whisperwind is a heretic. They are an incomplete people, lead foolishly astray by Whisperind’s rejection of magic, the very thing that built the great society they once came from. The Black Moon is considered such an abomination to the order that the Matron declared the invokation a foolishness not even Azshara would of condoned.

OOC INFORMATION

Hey hey gamers minor forum personality and notorious cult leader Lunarglade here announcing that the Eternal Sisterhood is back from it’s Haitus and has been roleplaying for a good few months already now but without a forum thread because I hate writing them. (I was held at gunpoint to do this). We are currently a part of a three guild coalition known as the Highborne Triumvirate (Thread to come shortly™) who consist of the Highblood Myrmidons and Blood Edict of Vandellor and will continue to work with them ever closer as time goes on (As well as a few other guilds).

You know the drill by now, Nightborne and Undead Kaldorei are welcome to get involved in the fun, looking forward to meeting you all!

And if you’ve not heard of us before, we’re supposed to be evil. Comments along the line of “Elune would not want this” are 100% correct IC. We do not delude ourselves otherwise (OOCly)

How to Join: To join, get in contact with any online guild member, they can easily direct you to an officers discord or an officer, if they’re online. From there an OOC interview will be conducted to ensure you feel the guild is right for you, and then an IC interview will take place, commonly at the current temple we reside at.

Recruiting Officers: Lunarglade (Anyone can invite though, just whisper someone)

The Three (3x) big PCU rules:

1. No ERPing
2. No OOCing in spatial channels
3. Keep it IC + keep it fun

Who can Join? The guild is of course prominently Shal’dorei, the inherant Cultural supremacist attitudes of the Sisterhood make this a place where only Nightborne and Undead Kaldorei can properly thrive. The Sisterhood shares a common history of rejection and displacement at the hands of Kaldorei. If your character has a history of abandonment at the hands of Night Elves there is perhaps a place for you here however.

Classes We Accept IC
  • Warriors
  • Mages
  • Priestesses
  • Hunters
  • Rogues
  • Botanists
  • Death Knights
  • Dark Rangers
  • Dark Wardens
  • Warlocks
Classes We Do Not Accept IC
  • IC Monks
  • Male Priests

Uniform: Members are expected to wear a blue, silver or white (or a combination of all three) outfit accompanied by the order’s tabard. No Exceptions.

Further Questions? Should you have any further questions, by all means, contact us in game or leave a question down below, we will ensure to get in touch, ASAP.

21 Likes

They’re BACK!

4 Likes

They are extra cool now cause they have lit BK vanguard to protect them

2 Likes

:new_moon: :point_left: :hushed:

4 Likes

This but we’re not boys and the town is in fact your local temple instead.

1 Like

The Myrmidons are working with them loads, if you want to do Shal’dorei rr i recommend them big-time.

1 Like

Thank you Themrius of Ardent Pursuit very cool

2 Likes

The Most based Elune Heretics Blessed to go around. Always an pleasure to stab them!

3 Likes

Currently up to no good in Ashenvale, taking advantage of a conflict between Sentinel and Warsong Lumber Gatherers to steal an important nature artifact from the Kaldorei.

With assistance from our allies in the Highborne Triumvirate we have secured the gem and have now been occupying ourselves with beating up Legion Cultists, much to the annoyance of our allies who seem to want us to help with the lumber for some reason :smirk:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024421459063492680/1025125533866000445/q9.PNG

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024421459063492680/1025107265155506306/q4.PNG

6 Likes

Having return victorious over the lowborne elves of the Alliance in the race for the gem of nature, we now regroup in Quel’thalas with our comrades of the Highborne Triumvirate. However, the future will still need to be safeguarded. Together with the Highbloods and the Edict now awaits some hard work for the coming trials as the location of the next gem may be revealed anytime, and the threat of the dark legion still looms over us.

2 Likes

After a somewhat strange and alien adventure with a certain Undead Woman, The Sisterhood has returned to Silvermoon to reconvene with their allies so they can coordiante what will come next!

2 Likes

I have roleplayed with them. Together with my guild and the Edict in the Triumvirate we have made Quel’Thalas a bit more busy and active and this guild is a major aid in creating a more vibrant elven community. If you want to try out Night Born rp please check them out.

1 Like

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/819/829/67b.jpg

1 Like

The Sisterhood assisted the elves of the Triumvirate with investigating a mad scientist who had taken up refuge in the old Amani tombs in the Ghostlands.

They also may have accidentally let his experiment loose in Quel’thalas. Oops.

3 Likes

The sisterhood never lets a good Moon ritual to go to waste. These big bois are based af. Hop on the Nightborne train! (The Kaldorei one seems to go nowhere :smirk:)

4 Likes

The sisterhood has been amazing to rp with this last month and if you are interested in priest/Shal’dorei rp you should check them out!

1 Like

I believe you all should join or Elune is going to burn you all to ash.

2 Likes

For almost a year it was as though something was missing from my life, and I knew not what it was but then recently I saw the Eternal Sisterhood again and my woes were quenched!

Welcome back! You have been much missed and I hope to interact with you loads!

8 Likes

For you, Ombashi, I shall make time

2 Likes

I hope no one has missed that undead kaldorei are welcome too.

So for my darkfallen sisters and brothers out there: We know now Tyrande’s words were lies. Let us stand together with the highborne under the light of the moon as we show that we may be forsaken, but that does not mean we are not the goodess chosen!

1 Like