[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! 🌄

So, the Red Venturers were drawn to Scaletrader Post because a tortollan had a job for them!

9 Likes

Merc guilds to me have always been very :thinking: to me.

But RV are a prime example of how to make something work & work well! Amazing officer team, every interaction with them thus far has been great fun. A breath of fresh air over the usual, standard stagnant plethora of merc guilds that infest Orgrimmar. Definitely a cut above the rest.

10 Likes

RV are indeed a shining example of good merc rp that has its own flavor and individuality

8 Likes

Alright, here I come.

So it begins, our Redventures! Wholeheartedly recommend this guild, already loving it.

10 Likes

Looking foward to meet and join you IC, maybe we can meet this weekend.

10 Likes

With a growing interest in the happenings of the PCU, I felt it prudent to say;
If you’ve been dying to get involved in the PCU but are worried about being able to keep up with the more high-activity guilds, consider the Red Venturers. We’re a bit gentler, a little more laidback but just as invested in our RP and in creating super storylines and experiences with our guildies and with our fellow PCU friends!

9 Likes

Count me in, going to be around Orgrimmar this evening.

5 Likes

man i love this guild

7 Likes

The hunt for the Cosmic Crown took the Red Venturers to The Hinterlands!

10 Likes

Hey that’s me…

And the SHIELD!!!

5 Likes

First event! Or half of it, anyways. Was great fun. The characters feel real, and the event, though DMed, had a certain fluidity to it.

Glad to have joined.

9 Likes

Loving the adventure theme of this guild friends - very cool! :smiley:

Well! My lot happen to get involved in some pretty bizarre adventures; and they’re only getting bizarrer-er! Perhaps we could land ourselves into (and scramble our way out of!) trouble together sometime!? =D

6 Likes

A family. That is the best word I can use to describe this guild. A family of individuals, each strong in their own ways, letting their diversity meld together to make a strong and powerful mercenary guild.

Their ties and their mix-match of people allow them to explore all matter of concepts and even go where others can not, do things others might not be able to and achieve their goals in the name of the Horde.

Always nice to this group around and how their mix-match of different paths all lead to victory.

9 Likes

We’re back from the Hinterlands, with some exciting developments and a shiny new toy or two. Come see us in Orgrimmar sometime soon!

We’ll also be attending the Highblood Myrmidon’s Hatching of the Hawkstriders Ball in case you want to see us attempt at being classy.

6 Likes

Become a Red Venturer today if you love the Horde!

… Do it. NOW.

2 Likes

And get free hugs of course.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Red Venturers all dressed up and looking fancy. You’ve all been working so hard to make amazing content.

Red Venturers are a fantastic guild with some amazing players and characters. I’d recommend anyone looking for a mercenary guild check them out!

2 Likes

“Hey Captain! You know what happens when you’re hit by a spider tank?!”
The troll bellowed over the roar of battle. Keeping his head down to avoid the hailstorm of magic and lead surging around him, he rammed his fingers into as many buttons as he could muster whilst his allies maintained their desperate defence of the zeppelin tower, taking down wave after wave of gibbering, giggling carnies.
“NO?!”
Captain Scabberjaw spat back, unleashing torrents of boiling, blistering water towards the Red Ventures and friends, smothering their position in a torrent of lightning and thunder -
“ME NEITHER; LET’S FIND OUT!!”
The troll laughed again; thrusting his hand into the biggest, reddest button on the console. Immediately, the spring mechanism activated. The troll was thrown skywards, his cry of surprise later masqueraded as one of triumph, as the spider-tank sallied forth, engines screeching, churning on full power -
“WHAT THE-?!”
The self proclaimed ‘pirate captain’, lieutenant of the Carnevil, barely had time to react. Releasing a futile bellow of rage as a hundred tonnes of metal and machine slammed into her body, smashing her through a pillar of wood - before sending her flying, downwards, over the edge of the mountain, screeching into the foggy abyss.
“VENTURES; LET’S FINISH THIS!”
The cry arose; the Red Ventures cheered in unison, surging forwards to cut down the last of the now leaderless Carnevil, and return the precious skydocks back to the Horde!

Hello Red Ventures!!

Here to report on our absolutely cracking adventure in the Twilight Highlands - I couldn’t have asked for better partners in crime, helping the Dust Devils knock out Mixie’s Carnevil before they could steal off with a fleet of zeppelins!

Cracking bunch of characters; really fun to DM for on an OOC level too - here’s hoping we get to do this again sometime! After all, there’s plenty more villains out there, assuming we’ve even really defeated THIS one!

Mixie sat at her desk; her feet up - humming a familiar little tune, as she added the final few touches to the one of the little dolls sitting before her.
“There we are! All done and dusted!”
She smiled, placing the little figure back amongst the rest.
Crudely sewn together, from an array of fabrics, with miss-matched buttons for eyes; the gathering of dolls just about resembled a goblin, two trolls (one male, one female), a tauren, and two forsaken. All in little red tabards, with a “V” etched into the front; the sort of thing she’d envision a group called the “Red Ventures” would wear.
Taking a moment to admire her good works, Mixie soon produced a little pin from a drawer, and held it over the first little figure.
“Now then…eenie…meeenie…miney…”
She hovered the pin over each doll in turn; pausing for a second, before moving onto the next.
“Mo”
The pin came downwards; slamming one of the little dolls in the throat.

3 Likes

Loveliest bunch around, can’t regret being with them.

5 Likes

The Venturers are standing alongside their valorous brothers and sisters of the Saurfang Legion, fighting the many enemies who dwell in there. Be it the Concordant, the Banshee loyalists or the Naga.

We fight by Blood and Honor, for the glory of the Horde!

Here’s a small story of Kump there:

The Seer was unconcious, resting and recovering in the Inn of Zabra’jin, until last evening which he awoke. While passed out, many things came to his mind, as dreams, visions or memories.

He remembered the travel to the Blade’s edge alongside Vortel, Arcaraan, Trautfizzle, Cao Hao and the wounded Anna’lyssa. While others were resting in the camp, he went out in the mountains, investigating the remains of his once, proud home, Draenor. After all, he was born here, Blade’s edge is all that remains from Frostfire Ridge, his Homeland, and Gorgrond.

He walked and climbed up the bladed Mountains, reaching a relatively high altitude, where he could clearly see the far away, distant mountains in the region, alongside the Nether itself above his head. Meanwhile, a screech echoed in the sky, one of a flying beast. A Rylak was there, flying towards Gor’kamp, doesn’t seem to be welcoming.

The two engaged in a fight atop the mountain, a fight of tooth and claw. The Rylak’s claws slashed over his chest as he hurled blows into the Beast, damaging her. After some time, the Beast stopped her fury, stepping back, with the Seer putting his weapons aside, going forward unarmed, a chance to tame or as he thinks, befriend the Rylak. He slowly attempted to place his hand on one of Rylak’s heads, forming a spiritual connection. The Beast did not resist, somewhat responded through spiritual, telepathic means “You are indeed worthy to be accompanied by me, Son of Frost and Fire. This fight was a test of your worthiness.” And thereby a connection was formed. Now the Seer had a new friend, besides his Wolf: Kol’naresh, Rylak of Blade’s edge.

6 Likes