[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

ey begirÞ myneself wyf godde roylplaye in Þe Hyghblodde Myrmiedonns, end Þere ys grete a chans for Þee too if Þou joyned

7 Likes

As you can see, we take members from young adults to the middle aged. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Walks out in front of the camera with a black eye and several bruises. I speak to you, the viewer of my own volition and am definitely not reading from cue cards off screen.

Glory to quel’thalas and suramar, join the Highblood Myrmidons today!

6 Likes

Listen to the Draenei, you won’t regret it.

4 Likes

Loved interacting with some of these elves tonight at the event! [Looking at you, Anna.]

Join the Myrmidons if you’re an elf! Love them.

4 Likes

Tonight Rynore got crowned CHAMPION of the highblood, after beating up a very strong dk
 crazy stuff!!

The highblood will soon frolic into the mushroom lands of Zangarmarsh to kill and maim individuals that we don’t like :

5 Likes

She shall heal the woons now. Azeroth needs her help
Or rather, Azeroth needs wll of the HBM desperately. Without them, Azeroth is doomed.

Join today.

4 Likes

Really happy to announce that from today, the Highblood Myrmidons have opened their doors to all races of the Horde that wish to become a Blood Elf.

Upon showing substantial interest, eligible races of the Horde will be subjected to the video - “BECOME a real Blood Elf! 1 hour of binaural beats and subconscious growth” numerous times whilst the Highblood mages begin with powerful illusion magic to change your appearance.

Upon a successful transformation, all potential recruits will be taken to the Spire’s central office for immigration and citizenship in order to partake in classes on Quel’thalas values, a brief overview of our history, and pidgin Thalassian.

It’s been roughly 45 years since the opening of the Dark Portal, and it’s about time we look forward to an inclusive and diverse future within Blood Elf society, and we are proud to be leading the charge for change.

Lok’tar Ogar, fellow Horde, and Sinu a’manore.

https://imgur.com/a/PEKqK4n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afr-Vp8pytg

11 Likes

I was an experimental early trial of these auditory growth beats and I came out perfectly sane! Reasonable! Not Up To Anything Bad At All!

4 Likes

Does that offer extend to Draenei who wish to transition to Elfhood?

3 Likes

Speaking as a Tauren, I found the transition rather pain free. I don’t even miss my hooves and Thalassian is easier than Taurahe. Glory to the Sin’dorei!

4 Likes

In light of our new RP with the Order of Oronaar, opening the Highblood to the Draenei turned Blood Elves is definitely a possibility.

3 Likes

Is that a Blood Elf Kump?

8 Likes

Yes, we performed the change on you whilst you were sleeping, welcome to the Highblood Myrmidons.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. It is good to be of the Highblood clan. Lok’dash Mala’ogar.

5 Likes

Gasps for air suddenly I AM FREE

5 Likes

Good to have you back, Emissary!

3 Likes

Oh no
 She’s back.

4 Likes

Run run for your life

3 Likes

Operation liberty begins
 It is time to liberate AD with our powers of evil