[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

man
i love fenchuo

4 Likes

Myrmidons,

We have been dealt a crushing blow. One of our most faithful and valiant Myrmidons, Lanira Dawnshard, has fallen in battle. I am in the process of contacting those in Silvermoon who will handle her funeral so that we may attend.

She was a close friend to many of you, myself included, but we must remain strong in these trying times. She gave her life for the good of the High Home, and is a beacon to us all. Her sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Dawn and Dusk,
Prefect Koriane Andari’mas.

6 Likes

Lanira Dawnshard. Mage. Myrmidon of the Highblood Myrmidons. That is what most will only have known her as. But to us, she was an ally, a sister in battle. A friend.

Her bravery and valour on the battlefield had been witnessed by many. She was a force to be reckoned with, a fire no one could put out. Alas, such times have now passed.

But we will remain strong. We will remember her kindness, her selflessness, her honour, her pride for her people, and we will continue on. She will be our wings, the wings of a dragonhawk, carrying us into a prosperous future.

Her sacrifice will not be in vain. I swear it. Rest now, Lanira Dawnshard. We will meet again.

And so the legacy of Myrmidon Lanira Dawnshard comes to an end. The Highblood Myrmidons will prevail.

8 Likes

Poor Lanira :medal_military:

3 Likes

feel like pure sh*t just want her back x

4 Likes

The Highbloods arrive in Kun-Lai for the first event of Old Storms, in pursuit of a Mogu Warlord and dangerous titan relics!

Soon they will belong to the Reliquary.

Join hbm now

5 Likes

RIP Lanira

5 Likes

The Lament of the Daughter of Quel’thalas flows in the forest of Eversong
 Shorel’aran

1 Like

We recently killed some Ren’dorei.

Do YOU want to kill Ren’dorei?

Join HBM now.

2 Likes

If I kill ren’dorei, am I going to be a traitor or a hero? :thinking:

hero but we also kill you in the end

3 Likes

Despite always being busy with requests from the Spire, the Highblood Myrmidons have found themselves with free time to acquire something aligning with their own interests:

The Prime Runestone of their runestone system.

The first relic, the Mantle of the Sun God, has been found. Three more lie in wait.

3 Likes

yea it’ll be mine lol!

5 Likes

Two relics down. Two to go.

This is immersive.

2 Likes

THREE RELICS DOWN? Man
 we are good at our jobs.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how does this guild position itself on the topic of blood elf warlocks?

Warlocks are welcome, if they have the right motivation. – And if they are in firm control of their ‘abilities’.

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595386329676906497/622173944845172737/19-09-13-22-57-01-195_deco.jpg

“Tal anu’men no Sin’dorei! Dawn and Dusk!”

6 Likes

yo this is based kump??

3 Likes

Yes Is very nice yes I agree sure okay yeah

4 Likes