[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

indeed it is based koriane.

2 Likes

Hmm, cool but needs more @ELYRIUS

4 Likes

@elyrius but in ten characters

2 Likes

The glorious gold! It burns my heathen eyes.

1 Like

@Elyrius

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547373403708063756/622187201433829377/19-09-13-23-49-38-849_deco.jpg

I swear, i wanted to take a break from doodling Chibis but well

:fork_and_knife:

4 Likes

@elyrius yooooo

1 Like

That’s the happiest you’ll ever see him

3 Likes

Haha yeah true “Blackguard” of the “Zandalar Tribe”

(I posted on the wrong character, “bog off” as Tracy Beaker would say)

3 Likes

Love this guild fun to be apart of despite that my lost leg. Glory to the Sindorei and pray for no internal fightin down the line.

4 Likes

These folks are pretty cool. If your elf needs a home then you should come say hi.

4 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before our expansion swallows the entirety of Azeroth. Join now to avoid enslavement.

4 Likes

Saurfang has been slain. The Warchief has fled, announcing her true feelings toward the Horde. Chaos has taken the warrior city of Orgrimmar, lives have been taken by, and in reaction to, the rebels who claimed to fight for the Horde, the Alliance who claimed to fight for peace under the Boy King. The Regent Lord turned against the former Ranger General, against the Highblood Myrmidons. The Horde is at a crossroads yet again, and the Myrmidons are in the thick of it. They have returned to Quel’thalas for the time being, wrought with turmoil over their place in the new Horde and accepting their now Dark Ranger Prefect.

Dawn and Dusk.

1 Like

The Myrmidons are at war
 With each other!
Very interesting turn of events.

#notmyprefect #forquelthalas

7 Likes

Jahaha
 silly elf tings

3 Likes

What happened to Elyrius?

he got promoted to emissary bro

yeah u fool

1 Like

We now have a NIGHTBORNE PREFECT.

We are incredibly DIVERSE AND 2019!!!

Not even you can hide from us now. Join.

4 Likes

I have a level 120 mage i rp as a Magistrix and am looking to make it my main to rp on. I was wondering if i could join you and how to do so.

3 Likes

Come find us! We are currently stationed IC at the barracks in the Valley of Honor, although we are sometimes in Silvermoon on operations.

Come find any of us and we will be able to point you in the right direction.

2 Likes