[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

Since joining i’ve had some really good quality Belf RP, something i’ve not experienced in a very long time. Really recommend these guys to any belf out there

5 Likes

it is i
 the nightborne prefect

And I welcome you to the Highblood Myrmidons with open arms! Feel free to whisper me whenever you find me in game if you have any questions about the guild, or wish to join!

For Thalyssra! Dawn and Dusk!

3 Likes

The Myrmidons venture deep into the Plaguelands, in pursuit of missing persons.

Only to be greeted by a fierce and fanatical cult! But who is supplying them?

event promo
join
hbm
today

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547373403708063756/630855085580091430/unknown-1.png https://gyazo.com/ec92df8a90c943368c3dc2f795187d6e.jpg

Silvermoon, Suramar, together forever.

(I don’t know why picture don’t seem to appear)

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595386329676906497/631947958694445059/19-10-10-23-44-30-935_deco.jpg

Iilth qi mah’shar fhn oorql N’Zoth!
You will be the first of many to glimpse the madness of N’Zoth!

3 Likes

Aych Beee Emmm

Man I love kump

1 Like

And i love Ango.

1 Like

I like turtles

1 Like

cool guild, you should join!!

3 Likes

Damn
 I Gotta Say, Love Him Or Hate Him, Railcraft Is Speaking Facts!

2 Likes

Gnome-elf alliance??

1 Like

Gnot a gnelf
 :smiling_imp:

Anna’lyssa sat quietly at her desk, piles of letters from the Spire and administrative paperwork strewn across the table. She tapped her gauntlet clad fingers against the surface, staring out of the window into the Valley of Honor below. “Surely Koriane is suffering.” She muttered to herself. The thought of the Prefect not only being subject to undeath, but being constantly around it, caused her stomach to churn.

Anna’lyssa opened the note from Koriane, a plain statement asking her to stop sending letters, that the Highblood’s affairs are no longer of her concern. She slammed her fist down onto the desk, letting out a deep grunt of frustration. Perhaps Koriane thinks that she has been betrayed? Yet Anna’lyssa has not forgotten all she has done for Quel’Thalas. The dedication of her leader, her teacher and friend, still stood fresh in her memory. Yet the moment is still sore in Sunshatter’s mind. The moment her Prefect stood on the wall of Orgrimmar, her eyes no longer burning with the spirit of life, but instead, hollowed. Her spirit surrendered to undeath. Her once passionate yet angered tone now relegated to an emotionless drone.

Anna’lyssa looked down at Rynore Felbough, a newly recruited Illidari. She thought of the suffering and sacrifice that Felbough has endured. This brought her mind back to Koriane. Perhaps she should be more trusting? Surely Koriane still serves Quel’Thalas first? But knowing she stands alongside the Rotgarde, this can’t be the case.

“Outcast.” Anna’lyssa murmurs.

“Are we so quick to forget?”

A knocking on the door behind her, and the familiar voice of the Emissary took her out of her contemplative state. She picked up the letters from the floor, piling them neatly onto the desk.

“Just a moment, Emissary.” She exclaimed, the saddened tone still lingering in her voice.

Anna’lyssa picked her bow from the wall, slung it over her shoulder, and returned to duty. “Koriane would want me to continue her work. Not to sit around wallowing in sorrow
” She walked out of the room, resolved and invigorated with purpose.

6 Likes

nice story king

2 Likes

Its time to post ur 9 page novel on Elyrius to the forums
 I think

1 Like

The sky of Stonetalon Mountains was set alight that night
 The hunters having become the prey and forced to seek shelter, the Myrmidons of High Blood stood victorious above the Dirge of Teldrassil

Was very fun fighting you all for the last three nights, thumbs up to HBM for RPPVP.

16 Likes

yeah do this

2 Likes

It was
 Very cool
 rppvping with DIRGE, they are very cool

3 Likes

Campaign coming up soon? Fel yeah

[this post was made by the demon hunter gang]

3 Likes

i tried this guild and it was felling awesome.

4 Likes