[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

Who are we?

“One of those evil guilds ruining the server” - Asmongold
“You’re not actually Roleplayers” - Taliesin
“The best guild in the PCU” - Me
“My personal goal of destroying all traces of Erena can wait.” - Night Elf Community Member

The Eternal Sisterhood are a militant organisation composed of Shal’dorei fanatics. We represent a religious schism born of Nightborne society, embodying the way of worship as it was practised at the height of the Empire. Following tenets of imperialism and devotion and representing a rejection of Kaldorei values and beliefs.

The organisation, led by Matron Erena Lunarglade, fights for the their believed birthright: an eternal empire lead by a new Light of Lights. Fighting the war for perfection the former Queen Azshara started Erena leads her people towards the promised “Eternal Night.”

In the eyes of the Sisterhood, Kaldorei are refuse, and their false Prophetess Whisperwind is a heretic. They are a reminder of what must be swept away to achieve perfection. The Black Moon is considered such an abomination to the order that the “Dark Aspect of the Moon” was taken up in replacement of it.

Guild History:

The organisation was originally founded by the late Lord Zarival Songstrand for the purpose of acting as a way for Elune’s devout within Shal’dorei society to congregate. However following his departure, and eventual death, the Sisterhood has been overseen by Erena Lunarglade, who took the title of Matron and heavily reformed the order. She ruled a return to tradition, banning many of the “concessions” to Kaldorei society and returning to a more conservative style of worship.

The Eternal Sisterhood are members of the Saurfang Legion, an organisation composed of the Bilgewater Battalion, Highblood Myrmidons, Painted Shields, Chosen of Draenor, Hand of Conquest, Red Venturers, Ronin and Requiem of Sorrow. Using its position to wage war against the “Vile and Unfashionable” trucebreakers of the Concordat.

After an excursion to Nazjatar, the Eternal Sisterhood brought an errant Naga Tribe to heel, forming a deal with their leader in exchange for freedom, The “Ere’nai” of the Mistbreaker Tribe maintain a secretive agreement with the Eternal Sisterhood, trading favours routinely in the shadows.

Recently the Sisterhood happened upon an artefact known as the ‘Night Shard.’ A Darkened Lesser Naaru that the order has unwittingly come to believe is a ‘pure’ being of the goddess. This has inspired a new trend of Darkened Moon Priestesses within the order, tapping into the energies of this being as a method of forming a greater understanding of the universe.

The Eternal Sisterhood serves as a collective of Zealots and Mystics. Fighting aggressively for their ideals, and the Horde, which has allowed for their organisation to continue existing. The Eternal Sisterhood views the truce as an embarrassment to the Horde though considers the Loyalist movements to be misguided and a product of “Young Races being Impatient.”

Doctrine:

Ten thousand years without the same reforms the Kaldorei underwent outside of the bubble has preserved many old world attitudes among the Sisterhood. The Wild God pantheon is conveniently ignored by the monotheistic Eternal Sisters instead a much greater focus on magic and imperialism has shaped their ways of worship.

The Sisterhood embraces Elune as the goddess of creation and see all as her gift. Giving praise to both the Lunar Light of the full moon as well as the Eternal Night of her infinite garden.

The Nightshard has been a keystone in the embracing of entropic magics within the faith. Under the Moonlit Melody of the divine being a new generation of priestess are trained that embraces the Eternal Night. These “Priestesses of the New Moon” serve alongside the traditional Priestesses of the Moon as caretakers of the blessed balance.

The Sisterhood disavow the Black Moon Kaldorei as heretics. Viewing their faith a schism from orthodoxy and reliant on the forbidden and ultimately self destructive abuse of the Night Warrior ritual. The Sisterhood follow three aspects of their goddess, two drawn from the faith of old and one a result of Void magic being accepted among the order as a form of alternative worship.

The Huntress - Aspect of the Half Moon
  1. Pursue knowledge with reverence to the faith, let The Huntresses wit guide you to uncovering greatness instead of the pursuit for foolish endeavors.
The Blessed Mother - Aspect of the Full Moon
  1. The Blessed Mother encourages kindness to those deserving of it and not to love fools that would waste it.
The Night Warrior - Dark Aspect of the New Moon
  1. The Dark Aspect states that the very power of the infinite cosmos is our birthright. Those who wrong us shall recieve Vengence. Through the Night Shard we shall achieve Eternal Night.

Ranks

Matron

Matron Erena Lunarglade serves as the leader of the Eternal Sisterhood. Upon the resurrection of the Priestess and her subsequent perceived ascension to more than just a simple role model for her people she chose to take the image of religious prophet, believing it to be fitting for her new ‘divine purpose’. Despite the perhaps dramatic position her role within the order is largely unchanged; to keep everything at peace within the organisation, host ceremonies, prayers and lessons - whilst also focusing on communication within her own order and other allied orders.

Eternal Sister

The Eternal Sisters serve as a pinnacle of faith within the guild. Just as in ancient Kaldorei culture, the Priestesses are very well respected members within the order. These pillars of wisdom are among the most pious and devoted in the Sisterhood. This rank is for, as one can guess, Priestesses of Elune.

Eternal Scion

Sisters who have proven themselves exceptionally capable join the ranks of the Eternal Scions. Commanding the respect of Watchers and Augurs as well as being granted operational freedom in the name of the Eternal Sisters to fulfill these duties. The Eternal Scions are the Elite of the Sisterhood.

Eternal Augur

The Eternal Augur serve as the arcanists of the Eternal Sisterhood. They are composed of our devout males and females who desire to protect the order and have demonstrated their reliability. The Eternal Sisterhood pulls from Magi, Scholars, Botanists and well behaved Warlocks to fill this role.

Eternal Watcher

The Eternal Watchers serve as the warriors of the Eternal Sisterhood. They are composed of our devout males and females who desire to protect the order and have demonstrated their reliability. The Eternal Sisterhood pulls from Warriors, Rogues and Rangers to fill this role

Postulant

The ‘Postulant’. This rank is quite simply for new joiners, especially those who wish to serve as devouts or temple guards. During this time they will attend ceremonies, prayers, and aid the order - thus proving themselves to the order and Elune so that they may soon become a fully-fledged member.

OOC INFORMATION

Event Style: Our events are to be held in a myriad of styles. Varying from religious ceremonies and lessons for Acolytes and Priestesses, to venturing out into the wilds, clashing with other guilds, doing dastardly deeds, cleansing corruption and scouring ancient highborne ruins for lost knowledge.

As we are part of the PCU our guild also frequently aids other guilds with campaigns and events, working as healers and warriors alongside them as we work to maintain our faith and carve a place in the world for our beliefs.

How to Join: To join, get in contact with any online guild member, they can easily direct you to an officers discord or an officer, if they’re online. From there an OOC interview will be conducted to ensure you feel the guild is right for you, and then an IC interview will take place, commonly at the current temple we reside at.

Recruiting Officers: Erena Lunarglade, Priestess Elseth & Estalar Darkwarden

The Three (3x) big PCU rules:

1. No ERPing
2. No OOCing in spatial channels
3. Keep it IC + keep it fun

Who can Join? The guild is of course prominently Shal’dorei, the inherant Cultural supremacist attitudes of the Sisterhood make this a place where only Elves and Undead Elves can properly thrive. The Sisterhood shares a common history of rejection and displacement at the hands of Kaldorei. If your character has a history of abandonment at the hands of Night Elves there is perhaps a place for you here however.

Classes We Accept IC
  • Warriors
  • Mages
  • Priestesses
  • Hunters
  • Rogues
  • Botanists
  • Death Knights
  • Kaldorei Dark Rangers
  • Warlocks
Classes We Do Not Accept IC
  • IC Monks
  • Male Priests

Uniform: Members are expected to wear a blue, silver or white (or a combination of all three) outfit accompanied by the order’s tabard. No Exceptions.

Further Questions? Should you have any further questions, by all means, contact us in game or leave a question down below, we will ensure to get in touch, ASAP.

83 Likes

I approve of this guild concept and highly suggest you giving it a chance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

Me gonna smash dat like and share button so more know about da Melody and da fact dey treat Durb good! More blue elves should come, Durb will give complementary pork and cactus cider for new people!

3 Likes

Thank you Durb, very cool!

3 Likes

Haidene gang is one of the best gangs and Erena is very chill, best guild for Horde moonstuff.
(Insert Horde man bad)

4 Likes

New thread. Who dis?

3 Likes

Hi, i made this just long enough for my GM to not be upset with me.

2 Likes

Man look at the -size- o’ that post! So proud! sniffs

1 Like

Tanu’balah, Handmaidens of Mother Moon.

My Astromancer would be delighted to join your flock! :slight_smile: With the skies clear now, he’s in need of spiritual guidance.

How can I meet you? Where and when?

May the starts guide you.

2 Likes

We’re currently out and about in Quel’thalas. And can be reached for RP ICly quite easily by poking around the city. If you can’t find anyone just PM me or Estalarra!

We don’t take males, but I’m sure Erena might be able to sort you out! :wink:

Also bump for our mutant friendos

1 Like

I’ve known these people for a very long time even before the guild began and they’re truly wonderful and delightful people, I couldn’t recommend a better Shal’dorei guild!

H A I D E N E G A N G

3 Likes

A very nice concept! But it is known among the night elves that the ritual of the Night Warrior has been completed once before, and it is shown as to be the wrath of Elune in the night elf religion that is feared, yet accepted. Is it that the Melody’s religion differs slightly from the traditional depiction of the ritual, or they’re just spooked by it to the point they consider it abhorrent? Or maybe something else entirely. But overall a very good idea!

1 Like

Well well well, good to see the old bunch still Eluning around! I hope you kept the Temple all clean and the gardens weeded out!

1 Like

A bit of both, The Melody have a warped view of the faith due to isolation and the neccessity to reject Tyrande to justify their position in the Horde. It’s hard to see something as righteous when it’s trying to kill you afterall.

2 Likes

Oh, pardon? Is that a Kaldorei Priestess talking to me?

Blasphemous! I never intended to become a PRIEST! I am a proud Astromancer, but I heed the Goddess’ will. Arcane brings me one step closer to Her.

I am sure you would not understand, you savage.

Based and Elunepilled response :^)

1 Like

Ok Bubbler

2 Likes

Melody is currently enjoying hospitality of fair city of Silvermoon - or more specifically, inn and its surroundings in Falconwing Square.

Do come visit should you happen to be nearby, our sisters and brothers are always happy to meet new faces and make new friends!

3 Likes

This group is dedicated, active and qualitative! I as a new member highly recommend them for all devout followers of the godess! Elune-adore

2 Likes