[PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields šŸ›”

03/06/2020

The port of Zandalar was in uproar as remnants of fishing boats returned time and time again in bad shape and sometimes, missing crew members. Out in the Great Sea, murlocs posed a great threat to them and without the Golden Navy being at its full strength, the fishing boats continuously fell victim to these webbed-footed fiends.

Eventually, this was passed on to the Royal Armory and without second thought, the seventh rastari cohort were the first to respond and proceed with military action to eliminate the threat.

The murlocs were tracked back to the Gloaming Reefs, a little isle not far from Valā€™sharah. The Painted Shields mounted up on pterrodaxes and flew across the sea and landed on the island which was teeming with murlocs.

Tetrarch Kezuga gave the command back in Orgrimmar: Leave none alive. Under the leadership of Parata, the cohort followed these orders accordingly and fought many murlocs of all shapes and sizes. Spears, magic, claws and teeth came their way but the Painted Shields prevailed. Even an enslaved makrura was no match for them.

After the seventh rastari cohort chased them back into a dark cave, Parata made the call to close it and then began to wreck the village. They burnt huts and ruined a nearby pond by frying its fish and closing the way to open sea.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Curse those damn Murlocs! They cut my braid! I will have vengeance!

5 Likes

Cutting the braid of a Zandalari warrior is worse than that time murlocs murdered Senā€™jin. Go wage war.

3 Likes

All Murlocs must die!

3 Likes

Weā€™re off on a grand adventure to Northrend to dish it out with some Alliance goons beating their chest over at Grizzly Hills.

6 Likes

Certainly a guild you should look for if you are interested in troll / military style.
Happy anniversary! :star2:

3 Likes

As the begrudging Northrend campaign continues, so too does the duty of the Rastari in the Seventh Cohort. Tirelessly the Rastari have clashed shield against spear, sword against swordā€¦ giving their blood for the interests of the Zandalari Empire and the Horde.

4 Likes

This is good guild I enjoy

5 Likes

Love the Painted Shields, they really get the pride of the Zandalari Empire down to a Z. Canā€™t wait to do more events alongside you good folks, especially if you fully commit to the Pact! (Join the cult)

6 Likes

Hello everyone, itā€™s good to see you all again. And itā€™s even better to be back from Northrend after a whole week in Grizzly Hills.

Weā€™ve been dealing with barbarians that wave around Alliance banners, as well as Sylvanas loyalists and Scarlet Crusaders up there. It was a tough week but I like to think we walked out satisfied after some victories - we even got a dire troll again.

Weā€™ve been back at Orgrimmar since Tuesday and while we are taking it easy with events for the remainder of this week, we are still actively roleplaying at the Valley of Honor and new recruits are always wanted.

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719513477277941780/722384973801324554/9edit.png

6 Likes

The campaign was just out of this world.

6 Likes

Even in the far north Zandalar golden steel reigns supreme! The week was great fun to experience.

4 Likes

Always thought about levelling a Zandalari Druid and i think this guild is something i would be interested in joining. As i have never RP a Troll of any kind and i joined your group would you be willing to take me under your wing to help with role playing a Troll?

1 Like

Of course, Highbluff. All that we ask in return is that you ought to be dedicated to leveling and roleplaying as your troll actively as long as youā€™re a member of this guild.

Our guild has encouraged plenty of people in the past to roll a troll and get stuck in the majestic Zandalari gear, as well as the vast lore of trolls in general and the RP that surrounds it but only few TRULY want to be a troll deep down.

Iā€™ll send my Discord username to you in-game through the mail if I donā€™t catch you soon.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to let you all in on a fun little RP event we had back on Thursday. Dorā€™mask (Stealmaster) and I challenged each otherā€™s biggest, baddest brutes. The Painted Shieldā€™s dire troll, Harā€™kun, was set to fight the Cooper Street Solutionā€™s ogron, Stubgog.

Iā€™d say it was the most monumental roll fight anyone had ever seen in the Valley of Honor, being a popular place for spar RP.

In fact, the fight was so successful that it has sparked ideas between myself and other organisers but Iā€™ll keep that in the hush-hush for nowā€¦ :shushing_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

We were invited to a tournament called ā€œTournament of the Batā€ by <The Darkspear Warband which we attended yesterday. It was nice to be back at the Echo Isles and interesting for the Zandalari and the Darkspear to come together to make this tournament happen.

Round two is postponed until Tuesday but today on Sunday, we decided to chill out at the isles and were shown some hospitality by Kaiā€™jalo.

9 Likes

8 Likes