[PCU] Voidfury - Advent of Oblivion ☄️

Voidfury

Traitors to their kin twice over. The Seventh Sunfury Expedition, informally known as the “Voidfury” consists of recruits and survivors of Kael’thas’ expedition under the command of Voidwarder Voidsedge. Pursuing their endless quest for Power as a means to ascend beyond themselves and bring destruction upon the savage Horde for the good of the alliance.

The Void offers great power and a means to push their ideals yet at great cost to their minds. While their sanity is at the constant brink of madness they walk the path of iron control to make sure they master the eldritch whispers of the unending Void.

Even with the in-depth teachings provided to their race by the Locus-Walker and Alleria Windrunner only a mere fragment of the Void has been uncovered. On their path to true ascension the Voidfury seeks to fully tear down the mask of secrecy and gaze upon the true face of entropy.

Ranks

Voidwarder

The Voidwarder is the leader of the Voidfury. They are the military commander and the master. From their wisdom the path is forged.

Archon

The Archon is proven as a teacher, mentor and advisor. They are trusted and act as the hand of the Voidwarder. They are expected to lead, and to be an example for all of the Voidfury.

Prefect

The Prefect has achieved a deep understanding of the gifts and is to share this with others. Prefects have successfully guided initiates and now are awarded the trust to act as teachers for the Seekers. They are also trusted and loyal members, and expected to act as insightful advisors.

Protector

When one of the order has achieved such a mastery of the gifts that they can harness their power for the good of the order and has shown dedicated service they may be awarded the title of Protector of the Voidfury. The Protectors seek to aid the initiates and guide them on their journey.

Seeker

Those who have learnt to master themselves after the transformation are awarded the rank of Seeker. Having learnt to compose themselves in the turmoil they now seek to harness and expand their power.

Initiate

Ren’dorei that have been accepted to the process of ascension and have taken the first steps on the manifold paths of the Void.

Unproven

Thalassian scholars who have joined the order, seeking to undergo the transition between mundane to extraordinary.

OOC Rules

OOC Info

What races do you accept?

Ren’dorei only, Quel’dorei who seek to transition to Ren’dorei are allowed in as Unproven but will be expected to make the transition before they can rise in rank.

What class archetypes do you accept?

Riftblades
Ghostblades
Umbral Rangers
Locus Researchers
Shadow priests
Rift Wardens
Necromancers

Where do you RP?

The Voidfury can be found in Telogrus Rift and Deadwind Pass, occasionally taking trips to the capital for recruitment and diplomatic reasons.

Do you have a uniform?

Members of the Voidfury are subjected to a mandatory “Drip Check” by officers, we also encourage members to use pieces of the Heritage set.

How do I join?

Reach out to any of us in game and we will set up an encounter. You may contact any online members for questions about the guild and to be directed to an available officer.

17 Likes

Murder and mayhem awaits.

5 Likes

For the glory of the ren’dorei

5 Likes

“The Void offers powers that some would consider… unnatural.”

“Is it possible to learn such power?”

“Not from a Sin’Dorei.”

7 Likes

The void will be our weapon and our salvation.

4 Likes

Good luck with this new project! I’m a sucker for well rp’d Void Elves - the more the merrier :octopus:

Particularly like the detail of High Elves making the transition into Ren’dorei. Although not explicitly stated by the lore, I think it’s reasonable to assume there are now methods to accompish it.

6 Likes

The whispers say you should join this guild…

4 Likes

:octopus: :sweat_drops:

Perhaps…

2 Likes

One of us…

[The Simpsons Homer Simpson GIF - The Simpsons Homer Simpson Bart Simpson - Discover & Share GIFs (tenor.com)](https://tenor.com/view/the-simpsons-homer-simpson-bart-simpson-join-us-come-here-gif-17223921)

3 Likes

I hope so else I’ll be very out of place forever…

I might join on my hunter, but I’d like two things clarified:

• Seeing as everyone who have posted here are Eternal Sisterhood (+1 HBM) members, will this be an alt guild?
  • Based on the above why not just slap the [PCU] tag on the thread title for the sake of clarity? Or is that prohibited until the guild grows larger?

Or you’re just poking fun at the much maligned hateblog that’s been ranting for the past weeks about the big Alliance Void Elf takeover, idk. I just feel there’s a hint of dishonesty around this guild, but that’s probably just me being wrong.

4 Likes

Just because they are alts doesn’t mean they have to slap the tag, that’s just dumb imo.

1 Like

This is a continuation of Eternal Sisterhood. We concluded our guild plotline at the end of last year. The community is all the same but we’re relaunching with this guild concept.

We’ll rejoin the PCU after a while, we’re just making sure we can sustain the concept before formally joining.

That blog doesn’t get enough headspace for me to make an entire guild just to poke at their stupid posts.

7 Likes

That’s all I wanted to hear, thanks for the clarification!

As a non-native speaker, could you elaborate on this bit?

If it looks good it’s ok to go

Got it, much obliged.

In all honesty; if the guild’s made up of PCU members and has every intention of formally joining it in the future, maybe it would be worth putting that tag on? Just so there’s no confusion? :>

2 Likes

This is not a PCU guild yet. Putting [PCU] there would be false advertising.

3 Likes

Another void elf guild, lets GOOO.

Void for everyone!

3 Likes