PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

Probably a missclick tbh.

I mean, she still has underwear on. Unless we took that off too which if we did then I’m sure the stalker would’ve screenied it. Or something worthwhile at least. But if the best they can get is one person wanting to slice up a gal then hm. It IS a case of clutching at straws. I’m sad people actually jump to the ERP conclusion far too often. Sorry, Vaxir is forever a virgin.

I’m still doubting between one of my Night Elves, my Blood Elf or my Nightborne joining up… :frowning:

Damn I almost felt important XD

Does it ever catch?

All I’m glad is seeing individuals like Chucklegrin and Sainur who didn’t really like the PCU at the start of 2019 have come around and just given us a chance to see things for what they truly are.

Here’s to the rest of the server becoming PCU, gentlemen.

The goblin raises his ornate glass to the board of shadowy executives

This is what concerns me about the PCU. I don’t care about the drama or real/fake stuff behind the scenes, but about good rp being monopolized by one group led by a single person. It’s not what they do, which is fine. It is the attidude of members like this one: “we want the whole server to be CPU”. Why? Do you need everyone to be under the leadership of Perroy and co to have decent roleplay?

I hope that in the future PCU never becomes a synonim with good rp, because then it will mean that pcu sponsored events = canon, the rest = non canon. Want to take part in AD rp? Join the group that does events that are accepted. It’s so easy to abuse that kind of influence and discriminate people from a ever-increasing section of rp.

So imagine you have a personal issue with Perroy, then he bans you from rping with his group - well, now his group is 90% of AD. So he effectively banned you from finding any decent rp in AD.

Nobody cares that if you dare to disagree or eventually have some conflict with the leadership of PCU… no more rp for you? To put it simply, I hope being on the (current) PCU’s good side never becomes mandatory for getting decent rp in AD.

7 Likes

not sure what you or anyone else can expect on that when we have people on these forums or in-game going “PCU this” and “PCU that”

Its not a mob mentality, its an active community that, when mentioned as a collective, posts back.

Is it really being monopolised if they allow people from outside pcu to participate, ie, tonights riot event that happened?

1 Like

I wish I lived in your alternate reality

Here’s the thing about that however. The guilds that are exiled from that will wind up roleplaying with one another and will find RP that way. This is part of why Perroy will not be physically able to control all RP via the PCU even if he wanted to.

5 Likes

If I had to go by my general experience with RP outside the PCU?

Yes.

I am confident that the group has learned from the mistakes made on other RP servers.

Stop feeding Perroys ego, the man already has trouble fitting his head through doors

1 Like

I have terrible news for you

6 Likes

This would infinitely increase the quality of all rp but also there’s some slimes in this community who perroy understandably has no wish to lead.

It already is

Only a very rare few who knowingly acted like snakes again and again are barred from high quality pcu rp

A lot of people just cannot stand the amount of feet kissing and obvious shilling by its members. ‘‘This is PCU? GOSH BOY ITS GONNA BE GREAT. PERROY IS GREAT!’’

4 Likes

Consistent high quality just does that.

3 Likes

Liking the community you made the conscious decision to join?

Yeah, that’s absolutely unheard of Gidders, I totally understand why you’re not part of a community yourself. I would HATE to like the people I’m associated with

1 Like

Gosh its almost like people with a sense of humour might lean into the cult shtick.

2 Likes

I actually am Darth Vader now keep that in mind

4 Likes

As you can see. Its very predictable.