PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

Mistakes happen.

If they’re on about the singular screenshot where I’m stood next to a Draenei in underwear doing naff all and Rickarla is sharpening something then there is pity to be had if that’s the best of me being naughty naughty ._.

What good will come of this, I wonder.

1 Like

Thirteen guilds

6 Likes

140 online

5 Likes

At long last

4 Likes

ONE EMPIRE

6 Likes

13, 13, 13! CAN YOU DIG THAT
2 Likes

https://i.pixxxels.cc/rzX4BHvr/tZeHt.jpg

Me totally ERPing as seen in the chatlog and in the image.

This one?

Oh come the eff on. If that’s proof then jfc.

Gotta be honest; I rather not… Was just wondering that since the PCU gets their own Tumblr-hater page… Maybe Goldshire(you know a proper target to hate people) gets one to :frowning:

Would make more sense anyways.

You can say what you want about the PCU, and I don’t always agree with their whole “mob”-mentality on the forums, but so far I have seen nothing but them adding more RP to this RP-server, wether you agree with their version of RP or not, its more then most other (collective’s of) guilds do.

Plus I gotta admit, dem teaming up to get rid of raid markers and being able to actually field proper “enemies” for their events is pretty awesome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my experience, threads such as these rarely change the status quo in any meaningful matter. Some people will get a forum vacation, others will end up reassured in the grudges they’ve held on to.

And then there’s Jerry, the forum mod, whose marriage is on its last legs due to the graveyard shifts AD force him to pull. But who will think of Jerry the mod?

11 Likes

This is a very interesting form of damage control. We’ll see how it works out for them

Perhaps you should give it a try, then. There’s a reason people are joining

2 Likes

A thankless job for a thankless company.

1 Like

Why was she naked?

Mending rp of course

5 Likes

Would you torture someone in full armour? I wouldn’t.

:flushed: mamma mia

3 Likes

There’s a lot of cloth between full armour and naked.

2 Likes

Not with Aerilen, the only thing that reminds him that he’s alive is his chainmail catching on his chest hair.

1 Like

Lets not forget he came back from his Christmas break because we decided to have a hissyfit on the forums during that time to! We totally ruined Unclemito’s marriage(Assuming Jerry and Unclemito are one and the same???)

Now I am left to wonder what you intended to say to me, seeing as I am the person you first responded to :frowning:

1 Like