PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

words to live or unlive by buddy, hope you mean this

1 Like

As far as I can see it is basically an RP platform, like the Argent Archives, only different?

Uh… if that makes sense.

aight @perroy they’re cool…

Yeah.
We are just a community of like minded individuals who wanna do one thing:

Have fun role-plays in World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

You could always make your own roleplay

Yeah the individual guilds have a large degree of autonomy to pursue their own agendas, plots and events. Heck the individuals themselves as evidenced by the town crier. For a “hive mind” there’s a enormous focus on freedom to explore themes and ideas.

1 Like

Well, I was tempted to give it a go at some point, but who wants to have fun roleplaying in WoW?! Disgusting. We all know WoW RP is supposed to be gang-based, stressful, and you need a WikiLeaks attitude like COAD…

2 Likes

I’ll definitely join in some form or another, if allowed.

Fun is for people who want to enjoy things. Can’t have that.

We still here talking I see. So, completely off topic. How’s everyone doin

It’s literally just several guilds working together to make EPIC events.

It’s that easy. It helps that standard WoW rules about behavior are heavily enforced and people actively try to improve each other (with great success i might add)

Very cool friendly fellas.

don’t think a lvl 20 alt can muster the will to do much of that… !

Absolutely! Check out the PCU thread, look at a guild, prod people about it. Or find us ingame to interact! There’s something for everyone, really.

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s too late for me Stonetower, save yourself.

Missed this part.
I was not around but I am going to assume that Perroy getting into that role is because he has always been highly respected for having high quality RP and as the biggest remaining RPPvP event host on the server. I am not (and will never be) affiliated with the PCU but he’s probably more the face of the PCU than a mastermind of it.

I hate this brawl. I hate it so much. I just want one win…

The secret is never interacting with anyone in an OOC fashion and rock up to rp events. It’s literally free content.

5 Likes

nooo dont tell them dont do it

2 Likes

took me six hours

I honestly never got why people missed that. Its not like members of “his PCU” have his photo on a shrine in their homes’ they worship to everyday or something(atleast I hope not :stuck_out_tongue: )

Anyways

Maybe I wrote it down wrong; but I meant more akin to; why gang up with 140 members on a single “I hate PCU Thread” when maybe 2 members can explain the poster he is wrong, or even invite him in and show him that he was, actually, wrong in his opinion?
(Hope I cleared it up abit, or if I misunderstand the meaning of the saying “Mob-mentality” plz do tell me :stuck_out_tongue:)

P.S: i understand why anyone would defend a group they became a part of willingly, but I feel sometimes it “misses” the goal when 30 people are reacting to one silly poster, I suppose? Ofcourse thats how I see it, and other people are just as allowed to their view and opinions on the subject :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes

[https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424587690017685516/674382656992968724/PCU.png](http://)
5 Likes

We still aren’t a hivemind, we all post on our own volition