PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

You should show up ingame more, my pal, I miss our discussions.

2 Likes

think anyone that airs their concerns in a forum post instead of PMing perroy or something should get precisely what they’re asking for with a public forum thread: everyone’s 2 cents.

Why would we leash people from posting when someone asks?

What? of course not! I keep it out in the backyard, much more room there.

3 Likes

I only ever see you in RP-PVP events, walking around slowly spitting out a demon or 2

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

What, nooo! Mines in the fridge. Gotta keep that corpse cold AND he’s about food if he gets hungry.

1 Like

squints … wait a minute

1 Like

That’s the 15 second spell rules or w/e, it’d be much more otherwise.

1 Like

too late buddy, you´re in

1 Like

I remember in drums of war, my rogue came up behind you, you just stood there as I stabbed you, looking at me.

Those were the days

5 Likes

No, there’s plenty of good RP out there if you look for it but you will be inevitably confronted with a lot of questionable RP on your search provided that you are new to the community and don’t know your way around.

It’s only natural that people learn to group up with others they can rely on for good RP and the PCU is just the biggest and most durable of these groups. It’s also not like you enter a lifelong contract with Perroy if you join and you can leave if it’s not for you.

8 Likes

Wait… but I was told…

No… I can’t believe P*rroy has FORCED me to stay all this time

3 Likes

It… Bad!

dude wtf put that taskbar where it belongs please what kind of MONSTROSITY is that desktop of urs ahhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

First I thought it was funny, but after months of making sure that every single one of my emotes was okayed by Perroy before I pressed enter, I’m just tired, man.

7 Likes

Sometimes it really gets a bit too much… when I first joined, I didn’t think that having to ask for Perroy’s permission to log out would be an issue, but I’m exhausted… I haven’t slept in so long…

4 Likes

imagine actually thinking someone would pay their sub just to do whatever they’re told by another player

oh wait that’s bayerleyn retinue

1 Like

Minions after your spine-chilling rampage against Karienn I’m surprised you’ve not eaten that forum vacation of yours yet

The fugitive on the run

The mods took a permanent nap, RIP, they did their duty

1 Like

This is a lie.

1 Like

Let the dead have their pride

2 Likes