PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

You should’ve showed them your warlock license.

If you ask Stormwind, Void Elves most likely need a license just to exist.

1 Like

nobody will rp with me now that the PCU has me on ignore

1 Like

they do honestly, 5-times traitors and infested with the objectively most evil magic.

sorry hun we own literally all RP, it’s over for you. Don’t try to move to ESO, we’re already setting up our monopoly there also

4 Likes

I remember when they were released and suddenly every Human RP character was an expert and veteran when it came to understanding the balance between the Light and Void, how it affects their minds and to what exctent the two are connected.

Thank you, Hill McBilly for enlightening me so.

For those who don’t want tainted pasta sauce:

Ingredients:

1 pound sweet Italian sausage, sliced

3/4 pound lean ground beef

1/2 cup minced onion

2 cloves garlic, crushed

1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes

2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste

2 (6.5 ounce) cans tomato sauce

1/2 cup water

2 tablespoons white sugar

1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil

1/2 teaspoon fennel seed

1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

How to Make: In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the sausage, beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Mix in sugar and season with basil, fennel seed, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.

7 Likes

And don’t put your sausage in it.

6 Likes

Happen to have a list of ingredients I’d need for homemade, bombing Pesto?

Slightly late but this anti-PCU community already exist. It’s called Azeroth At War (AAW) for short. Basicly a community that has the dolmio rpers and people who support that kind of RP and banned many people from their discord because they got a PCU tag but also say they include everyone in their community.

15 Likes

You know what the funniest thing is with the cries of people saying ‘PCU are controlling all the RP. They are holding the monopoly!’ is?

These people could make their own events. They could form public events, get people role-playing in ways that aren’t PCU related.
But they don’t.
It is easier to cry on the forums when your statue or 2nd life RP is ignored in favor of a larger community doing things.

These people don’t want to put in the effort needed to host events. They just want to sit and cry.
They cry that the price of the restaurant nearby has gone up and they can’t afford the food and rent anymore… But they ignore the idea of cooking your own food.

20 Likes

People who have that perception should probably stop RPing children or enabling those who do, then. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Or pasta sauce RP.
Or ERPing.
Or god-emoting because they did an action that would result in a response from those around them and they don’t like consequences.

Bar is pretty low. Could dig a hole and put that bar in it, yet people still continue to complain.

4 Likes

Ahhh Meg my brother I honestly think the majority of the AAW discord members are OK / not crazy in the head at all, they just have one or two very unfortunate moderators and a handful of basement gamers that weigh them down :smirk:

13 Likes

Also shouldn’t enable nonces and their defenders.

1 Like

I think you should post on your main instead Telia

6 Likes

yikes! someone forgot that hiding on checkpvp doesn’t stop The Old Ways of alt checking!

4 Likes

Yikes I scored 32 before the AD modifier. Guess someone should put me out of my misery.

Anyway I answered this three days ago;

7 Likes

Interesting how you go straight to attacking me when i didn’t even say anything against the PCU i just said that from my experience that there is a perception that the PCU think everyone else’s rp is badrp. And it’s that perception that has caused some to hate them. But go ahead i’m sure you’ll continue to attack me for simply pointing out an observation i have made about why people might “hate” the PCU.

edit: spelling.

Okay, well, I have never had such problems with the collective and they have not shunned me when I turn up to an event. I am not a PCU member.

So perhaps, its because you RP a child is the reason they call you bad?

5 Likes

Everyone feels that way with child RP.

10 Likes