PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

Don’t blame them too much dude, that new DK intro doesn’t even shade the original. Awful af

I was hyped to watch the Silver Hand attack Archerus after Legion in revenge but it never happened. :upside_down_face:

They make up for it by having the dks give u the corrupted ashbringer appearance

my take: the ebon blade never stopped raising people after Legion.

noballs silver hand

2 Likes

Fresh OC off the presses.

https://gyazo.com/9211500e6527268f6b6969ec0aca2a99

5 Likes

Conflict story cucked once again with"no!! Peace bros! Peace! We forgive u easily for any and all u killed."

1 Like

captain im picking up something on long range sensors

I think the most ridiculous one was in Orgrimmar where a Pro-Sylvanas Troll, unguilded if I remember, started ranting on about how the Blood Elves had betrayed the Horde by siding with Saurfang in the Rebellion…

Baine hadn’t even done his thing yet!

I tried pointing out that the Blood Elves couldn’t side with Saurfang, as everyone knows he died at the Battle of Undercity, in Sylvanas’ service.

But nope, apparently this Troll had a -spy- in Stormwind Keep. (Their exact words) and proceeded to tell Brigante not only that Saurfang was alive, but what Anduin had said…

Yeah, I noped out of that one and wrote him off as a madman…

1 Like

Back when I used to be a full time US roleplayer, I was invited to the WotLK beta when it first opened up and I, in character, sent my Gnome main to Northrend to do some scouting for my guild.

So in character my Gnome was in Northrend while I was playing the beta (I played it a hell of a lot) and was sending reports back with pictures from the perspective of my Gnome checking the lay of the land.

It was trash RP and I hate myself for it. But at the same time it was cool because I could flex being in the beta.

I seem to remember actually I was RPing my Gnome mage knowing that the Blue Dragonflight was up to something, because she was on their side. This was before pre-patch or anything.

2 Likes

Awfully well connected if you ask me, yikes.

1 Like

Given the amount of people who apparently had a contact in that cell, no wonder Saurfang had so little furniture, it must have been standing room only…!

1 Like

Beat me by one, damn

:crown: here you go

1 Like

Okay. Time to talk about PCU again folks. Don’t derail this.

1 Like

Pipe down Arano, we are having a coronation here be respectful

I’m sorry but your topic isn’t about pcu and therefore not acceptable.

Don’t make me report you

2 Likes

But Utoobu is in the PCU, as am I

how is crowning him the king of autism not the topic thread distilled perfectly

1 Like

I put the big iron back on my hip.

back on thread then. PCU good, nonces bad

edit: added a comma

Please add a comma. Or full stop. Spread it out!

2 Likes

Rebel before patch notes:
Oh no we are surpressed my life is misery.

Rebels when they see patch notes on PTR 4 months away:
HAH funk you grunt! Just you wait!!! Funk the banshee birch!

Grunts:
Beat them

Rebel:
/w grunt: OMG GODEMOTER HOW DARE YOU DONT U KNOW UR SUPPOSED TO LOSE??!?

3 Likes

Where is this test you all have been taking.