PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

While I understand that some people do very much utilize it for ERP or associate with it, it does give off some shady & uncool vibes when the argument is that female characters can’t be skimply clothed because they are women.

18 Likes

Sex doesn’t exist in WoW lore therefore erp is non cannon and skimpy outfits are fine

1 Like

i would rather 0 skimpy clothes bc this is a medieval setting and i don’t wanna catch anyone going out there in skimpy armour and immediately getting their stomach cut open + there’s like practically 0 skimpy armour for men which is why it’s targetted toward the women who get the skimpy armour

1 Like

WoW is a fantasy setting though, not a strict medieval. This isn’t Mordhaus or something.

4 Likes

And if we let Goldshire decide what is acceptable to this setting in RP, we are fooled.

i don’t think that changes the impact of sword + gut

4 Likes

Funny, I thought it was a high fantasy setting with heavy steampunk vibes

does it also being a fantasy setting mean it’s valid for people to run around in a bra and pants

2 Likes

The amount of people falling for the bait is unreal lmao

Despite me against people praising their own RP, guerrilla rebel business does sound cool + the way to go around it

yeah thats mb i didn’t mean to praise it in a self-congratulating way, more that there just was such scarce good rebel rp that i could only think of the one situation in which i did it

Ye I also think some form of sabotage and unethical attacks would have been cool, but some don’t like IRL aspects (terrorism) to be incorporated in wow

This is true yes, and there is practicality to be considered.

Not at all, that isn’t my point. The topic overall is a bit of a two-sided issue, since Blizzard is not shy from utilizing stupid things like boobplate or just having their women characters be lightly dressed simply for eyecandy. I dress my characters mostly after what I think fits their character/practicality & disslike using skimpy outfits myself.

But at the same time, when the argument against skimpy outfits/clothing is only with the mindset of that “its bad for women to explose skin, feel ashamed!” it sounds kinda iffy to me.

i think, while i haven’t read the entire convo about it, it’s not intentionally posed at women, it’s just the fact that skimpy armour has only been implemented for women, and so it’ll come across like ‘woman skin bad’

There won’t be equality until they add pants that show the true Gnomish bulge for MALES

5 Likes

im blocking you on every platform possible

10 Likes

i second this motion

7 Likes

´https://pics.me.me/gnotices-your-bulge-gnowo-whats-this-38562065.png´

4 Likes

im going to scream

4 Likes

Yo what do mechagnomes do in that department? Do they keep it, enhance it? What options they got?

1 Like

it’s detachable

2 Likes