[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳

2 Likes

A few days ago, the Dirge attended the trial of Gelris Tosslespark. The gnome was to answer for his involvement in the atrocities committed during the Grizzly Hills campaign; destroying a village filled with civilians.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627625923306455040/750613531979939860/6edit.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627625923306455040/750613521334796298/1edit.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627625923306455040/750613528183963658/8edit.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627625923306455040/750613522660196392/9edit.png

Another massive PCU turn up!

Alundre cared little as to why the Dirge were here. She did not know the gnome whom the rest of her brethren seemed so eager to aid. Ayleris, or ‘demon hunter’ as Alundre plainly referred to her as, had mentioned in passing how this ‘Concordat’ were allies of the elves. Though Alundre did not see it. They showed up in Ironforge, disguised. “Why on Azeroth is a disguise necessary, if we are to meet supposed allies?” Alundre thought. It did not matter, none of them knew her face. She was only a recent addition to the Dirge after all.

The trial began. One witness after another was called forth, speaking of some nonsense which meant little to Alundre. Had she not slept so soundly through the day, she might have dozed off then and there.
But suddenly, a conversation sparked between the elves, their words masked behind Darnassian. The demon hunter called for a plan. They had to act quick. The Dirge had seen Vashava take her place across the room earlier, due to strategical reasons. The Harbinger seemed to send quick, knowing glances in their direction every so often.

Alundre smirked. Finally something was about to happen.

Ayleris sprung to the midst of the room, right where Gelris stood, surrounded by guards. Great wings had sprouted from her back, horns protruding from her head. She had entered metamorphosis, and it was a frightening sight.
Though Alundre had little time to dwell on the center staged twelve foot demon. It was the perfect opportunity.
Alundre followed in the demon hunter’s steps, bellowing a prayer to Elune. She called for Her light, to blind those gathered and ensure the Dirge’s escape. Vashava prepared a portal while Ilistria grabbed Gelris. Yier fended off any who came too close.

It felt as if time stood still for a moment, until Alundre felt a familiar surge in her stomach. The arcane then dragged the Dirge through a portal, unscathed.

3 Likes

1 Like

When we use druidic and arcane magic to weaponise mushroom spores into a rolling fog that kills all horde who enter it, some of our detractors call it a bio-weapon of terror. We in the Dirge of Teldrassil call it, Nature’s Wrath.

1 Like

This group of kaldorei showed real resolve as we together fought against the vile banshee loyalists! Together we shown the undead the power of ancient elves fighting with the fury of the godess! If you roll a kaldorei This is Where you want to place it!

2 Likes

Honestly, without the countless hours upon hours that I’ve RPd with the several members of this guild, I don’t know where I’d been today. And that comes from someone who’s not even actually a PART of their guild! They’re just THAT GOOD! I’ve never wanted to miss out on a moment, a character, or an action taken by these guys. From Outland to Khaz Modan to Northrend, where you can find the Dirge… You can find me. Always!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568773672979005470/757518958831075398/ezgif-4-2dcb24b09975.gif

3 Likes

Grab your glaive and fight the knaves !

Join the Dirge today for justice and retribution for the Kaldorei and Worgen !

Free dental plan included.

4 Likes

british wolf teeth joke

< Funny wolf meme here >

1 Like

These guys are scary. If you wanna be scary to, join the Dirge.

runs away while he still has his face and both ears

1 Like

They sinked the ship I worked so hard on! just because it was stolen.
10/10

2 Likes

I was hoping to incapacitate at least one of you, and loot their stuff.

2 Likes

Just giving these guys a bump, don’t wish to see this thread locked. I have RPed with them briefly in the past, if you value vengeance as a Kaldorei or worgen these are the guys to join up with.

1 Like

Yeah this to be honest.

2 Likes

Dirge in 10chars

2 Likes

Having staged a daring rescue of a captured comrade from the clutches of the Forsaken, the Dirge briefly allied with Scarlet Crusaders to kill more Forsaken. And you can kill even more Forsaken too.

Dirge warriors work round the clock to find new ways to kill Forsaken. We have the ships. We have the weapons. We need soldiers. Service guarantees dead Forsaken.

1 Like

“It’s a Wardens job to work out where the line lies between sin and sacrifice.” -Vashava Nightsong, circa 34 ADP.

With a Warden now at the helm of the Dirges operations its to be expected that the tactics of the Dirge will change too, hopefully the level of Horde causalities continue to increase.

1 Like

Actually what happened to Vashava Nightsong?

Vibin’.

2 Likes

She found out that justice is cool.

2 Likes