People are toxic as hell

Because i had to said it :wink: . You guys with this mentality are killing the game you know ? Don’t ask why people go on Classic and BFA is barely empty on 27 August.

It is hard to accept you are actually the one who was wrong here, isn’t it.

12 Likes

I don’t really bother with it. It’s just beneath me to go argue for some virtual items even if on some ethical grounds I could have been entitled to it.

2 Likes

Yea my point exactly that I said to latexfear the player earned that gear piece op does not have the right to take it if the player does not want to give it away.

1 Like

Nah that’s a fact.

“IaMEntITledANdDeMAnDyoURlOOt” is the new retarded player perception.

7 Likes

the best part about this whole thing is still that they actually needed the loot and he says they are toxic

11 Likes

You know Eldrai, you cannot really come here and talk about people taking loot they shouldn’t, unless you experienced the time before lootsystems, and watched a rogue or mage snatch the gear, disenchant it infront of the whole raid, and then HS out lol.

2 Likes

And you do realize its a pug run? Right? Why do you think people go on random pug runs? They won’t give a “flying [censored]” about what does the healer or tank or other dps wants or needs. All they care is a about loot. Its not a guildy run where you could also go to spend time with other people you share wow interests with or help the guild advance.

So after all this forum …“debates”. I gotta ask? Is it REALLY that HAAAAAAAARD to “mind your own business”? If you got something, gz. If not then better luck next time. Puff. Done. If somebody will be willing to offer his/her loot, then he or she will.
Is it really so necessary to start poking other people business and then creating a scene about it?

7 Likes

While it’s a “douche move” to not trade item that is an upgrade for someone else if you don’t need it yourself, it’s not toxic, at all…

It’s their loot, and they can do whatever they want with it. They can vendor it if they want and that would be okay.

2 Likes

You win something that you don’t need at all, and you don’t give the item to another people to enjoy himself and yourself to be a good guy.

It’s your loot, but you are a toxic guy. No matter what you want to do with this item (dez, scrapping, sell to vendor, put it in your bank, delete it), you are part of a more large problem.

The only reason that is understandable to not give a loot in PUG is :

• Your friend need it and he’s in the raid. Priority.
  • You need it (upgrade/bis trait).

This rules worked fine until BFA came out.

When you scrap it you actually get stuff (TR and more) that you need. You just don’t accept someone else needs it, but in a different way they you need it.

I got kicked from LFR for crying out loud by doing a transmog run. Then someone else didn’t accepted I kept an item for transmog and started a topic like this in the raidchat. What a fails. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Wrong

The toxic guy is the one ranting about that he can’t have what belongs to someone else. The toxic guy is the one who rages, calls names and ditch because he got offended. Toxic is the swearing guy who tells that other’s suck, and toxic is the guy who can’t take no for and answer and keeps bug pople, and being annoying about it.

8 Likes

they are st ill working like this.

you wrote yourself he needed it for traits so why do you complain again xD?
also your performance was awful in this raid so maybe the guy with the trinket rather gave it to his friend than to you

2 Likes

Don’t talk on “performance” when you never killed Azshara HC. It’s cringy as fk.

2 Likes

That is your personal “moral” rule. If you wish to follow it. Good for you.
But everyone has their own “criteria”. Some will always share 50% of any lottery prize to charity. Others will give a small 1-5% of the lottery. There will be also people won’t give anything to charity. And judging who is “good or bad” is pretty much where your “toxicity springs”.

People are different. There are no WRITTEN rules on how pug PL should be distributed. You caused the toxicity when you tried to “force” your moral “viewpoint” onto another person who doesn’t share your moral view.

7 Likes

Yes, unfortunately it happens. Its toxic and selfish behavior and there is nothing that can be done about it. But not everyone is like that. PUGs nowadays are cesspit of toxic and vile people which is why i avoid them as much as possible. In Legion it was differen’t because there was no residuum from scrapping azerite or Expulsom from scrapping trinkets.

1 Like

well you killed it one time while you have been dead like the other 5bosses before :rofl:

sorry i cba to waste my time pugging it when it doesnt drop any azerite i need for arenas ;*

you know whats even cringier ?

to like your own posts with your alts X-D

but as your reponse once showed again you are pretty much the only toxic guy here

8 Likes

Yes, unfortunately it happens. Its toxic and selfish behavior and there is nothing that can be done about it. But not everyone is like that. PUGs nowadays are cesspit of toxic and vile people which is why i avoid them as much as possible. In Legion it was differen’t because there was no residuum from scrapping azerite or Expulsom from scrapping trinkets.

Yeah Residuum (with insane cost to buy a single RNG piece …) is probably the worst thing i ever see in BFA. Scrapping is the new “Dez to make a crystal”.

Whut?

They are not obligated to trade it with you, even if they do not need it.

The fact that you ask for a trade instead of whether they need it is more toxic than the fact that they do not trade it.

I ignore those questions as well. Call me toxic.

13 Likes

Here, I corrected it for you.

Because there was no azerite armor that you can scrap to buy better azerite armor before that.

You seem pretty toxic dude, what’s up?

5 Likes