People are toxic as hell

How do you now this? People that are capable of doing, or has done, stuff like this, expect others to act the same way.

Op, if you want to change the loot system. There are other mmorpg that Blizzard could follow like FFXIV, in making changes to the loot system. FFXIV as the same roll system but if the player originally collected that particular loot already then it will automatically come to those players that have not got the loot initially.
Therefore, this type of scenerio wouldn’t have taken place, initially. ( that your facing currently)
But blizzard really doesn’t care about their player base. Hence, ppl are dropping like flies from the retail WoW.

Or they just don’t care about others people and act like they are playing a solo game. Or they don’t want you to progress because more players with gear = increase concurrency in the game and they don’t want that. Or they just want you to endure the same thing as them with RNG because they needed 5 weeks to get their loot and now they are upset.

Op, if you want to change the loot system. There are other mmorpg that Blizzard could follow like FFXIV, in making changes to the loot system. FFXIV as the same roll system but if the player originally collected that particular loot already then it will automatically come to those players that have not got the loot initially.
Therefore, this type of scenerio wouldn’t have taken place, initially. ( that your facing currently)
But blizzard really doesn’t care about their player base. Hence, ppl are dropping like flies from the retail WoW.

This is a good idea.

Blizzard knows about it but are lazy to implement it. We provide them with subs and they give us “The Grind” .

They are busy to implement new pet in store or maybe a new mount. We can’t blame them, at least they funded WoW Classic with that.

Flawed loot system >>>>>> ANY mmo that have races like “Lalafell” in their ranks…

1 Like
2 Likes

I personally get really annoyed when someone whispers me do you need that?
If i want to roll it out i will, otherwise dont bother me with 10x whispers.

I would probably also keep the azerite armor cause i dont know you and this is one step closer to my next lottery item.

I would probs roll out the trinket though, thats some weird stuff.

But actually i dont pug so…I do trade my azerite if its some guildies bis and they ask. Otherwise it goes to scrapper.

“I didn’t get someone elses lewt and now I’m mad!”
-People arrive to tell the toxic player off-
“Awwh man guys… it was fake, dw it was all just fake to see your reaction”

I guess this is the same type who goes AFK in raid and come back and say “Oh woopsie, I had DC BAD internet”

3 Likes

Op admitted that this was a bait post, he wanted to “test” our reactions. Needles to say, the scenarios ,regarding the loot, he described, are probably all lies.

This is a lies but it happen everyday and you know it but you will not admit it because it’s more safe for you to feel like nothing happen and everything is fine in this system.

Just flag the thread as trolling so we can move on. Have a nice day.

1 Like

It’s not a troll. It’s a social testing on BFA player to see if they can go Classic without being ignored by the whole server. And lot of people didn’t pass the test sadly.

1 Like

Bwhahahahaha…oh, wait, are you serious?!:scream:

Edit: The mage that made the post already failed. Oh, wait, you two are the same person. This is comedy gold. Weeken is here boys and girls.

7 Likes

Yep. You didn’t pass the test.

6 Likes

me me me me me me me me me me … wow in a nutshell since 2009

This is exactly the reason personal loot was invented.

2 Likes

I prefer Master Loot. At least, you can ninja loot and make the whole groups upset.

And be forever labeled by the realm as that douchebag and never be invited anywhere ever again if that is your goal :point_up::grinning: then go for it but I’m jesting you are not like that hopefully.Sorry it’s my personal grudge against ninja looters back in wrath in ICC.

Yeah this guy says he’s testing us to see if we can ‘go classic’ while clearly its him who isnt ready for classic with this attitude

5 Likes