People arguing with people in!

False, just like one can say something negative about a CEO or a brand, it’s not the same as doing it directly to a person especially when they’re in the thread. If you read the Forum CoC you would know this. But anti-RPers, hate machines would know nothing about that huh? Maybe start by reading here. RP server rules not being abided

I don’t hate streamers, I used to stream for many years but it had a huge mental health toll on me.

I work as a librarian nowadays so I don’t get much chance for gaming or streaming in general.

One thing I do find idiotic is when people start using twitch emote sayings in guild chat… it’s just sad.

1 Like

And you did a direct threat.

As much as I understand how some RP’ers feel about streamers, keep those at a minimum

Real-Life Threats

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Refer to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world
2 Likes

If you read my post you would know I did not, and since you’re doing this it’s now libel/gaslighting which IS against forum CoC. I’d advise you to stop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pandas are my biggest weakness. Please dont.

So what do you mean by this?

Wordings is important here

There is no way i am reading that thread u linked, sorry.
The guy simply called u out for making a big fuss about that one time he managed to pop on your realm and u instantly played the “i am being harassed, please stop or else !343!24!2423” card.
If you can’t accept different opinions or views, i suggest making a blog where you can disable feedbacks.

Asm has actually crashed AD 5 times, crashed as in server disconnect for all of the server or one continent. He’s disrupted RP in Stormwind over 10 times, many of which lasted 1-3 hours. Not to mention the streamers that LIVE on the server that disrupt RP on the daily like Tali and particular youtubers that consistently do it.

If you can’t accept the rules of the game, I suggest playing another game.

1 Like

One day i will be a streamer. just wear something funny, or epic and i get viewers. from there I get a cult following and then senpai bliz will noticed me and I get into beta games, and giving out beta keys to people ^,…^

Like dude, even WoW haters like Heelvsbabyface and Thequartering gets amazing stuff from blizzard lol

Don’t forget to dye your hair in a silly colour too, that always gets you more views!

1 Like

He didn’t go on there to distrupt your GaMinG eXpErIeNcE, he never ever said that was his intention.

What distrupted your RP GaMinG eXpErIeNcE was the mindless sheep that was following him around. He simply cannot take responsibility over mindless spergs who follow him around everywhere, he hates them himself.

This is a very hypocrite mindset. If he went there with the intention of “yoooo boys, its me its ya boy, lets raid AD” sure, that is his fault.

He actually did, and he stated that it’s OK and we should’ve just RPed him being there as a ‘natural disaster’ he mocked RP and didn’t care when concerns were brought to him every single time.

But hey you just keep defending him without even knowing the context, or having been there or seen his stream or his own comments on the matter. You just blindly defend it, because hey he’s ‘yer boi asm’

He was even specifically asked to do the events outside of the RP hub, just like everyone else if he wasn’t going to RP. Which he had no intention of doing, since he doesn’t understand what RP in WoW even is and has never had an RP name on RP servers. He doesn’t care, he’d rather continue to disrupt RP because it’d be an inconvenience to him.

1 Like

Can you provide actual source with a video and timestamp to this?

Yea, so ignore him. People mock RP all the time. Hell, people mock every gameplay style they don’t like, that is not againts the rules.

He went on AD to talk to someone about a website or guild, whatever weird stuff that was going on there. Hundreds of viewers following him around isn’t his responsibility.

VoDs were deleted, and often are especially now with C&D. IF you want the tweets?

He went back on AD for transmog competitions and other stuff multiple times. Again, you talk only about the one time you think he was there. Since you’re not here to have a productive conversation I guess I’ll have to do something else.

It’s a Worgen pfp btw, not that you would know… Typical human male player.

Lol, if you think he is on AD for his transmog competitions to distrupt your gaming experience u are absolutely wrong. He is the laziest person ever, he isn’t gonna create seperate characters on different realms.

Yeah, the game lags when 100s of people sign up for the same group, point at the +10 year old system the game has.

If you really think he is on his AD character for transmog competition to distrupt your gameplay experience far away from Silithus and a zoned in instance, you must be thinking the world is spinning around you. It doesn’t.

edit: A tweet, really? What does twitter have to do with RP server rules inside WoW? I can trashtalk any game as much as i want on social media, i won’t be banned from the game. Imagine putting actual effort into arguing with someone with a wolf pfp over on Twitter.

the only streamers i dislike are those who feel compelled to advertise it in game.
good for you, you have a good enough internet connection to stream, gj!
but if i wanted to know about it i’d have found it on twitch/youtube.
these people will actively get a spam report from me if they try to force their channel on me.

Transmog competitions are community events and hundreds of people sign up to his groups within seconds. If anything they do more good to the game than your goldshire rp.

2 Likes

Weird how he doesn’t hold them in Goldshire, he holds them in Stormwind which is a far bigger RP hub than Goldshire and has more walk-up RP than whisper whatever. Weird how he feels like they can only be done on RP servers and not regular servers, isn’t it? What about Deahtroll events for Brutos? IE Gambling, yet another thing against WoW rules they keep allowing.

Disrupting RP for your own gain or content, doesn’t matter. Still against the rules, still should’ve been banned long ago.

Have to agree, transmog competitions by him are one of the best things that happened to the wow community as a whole in terms of events made by players themselves. It brings people together for good laughs. The only issue is the old system and server qualities when hundreds sign up which is none of his responsibility.

also his reply was just as stupid as original message of “Dont come here, youre not allowed and welcome”.