People defending the boost. Y I K E S

you act like everyone pays mages for boosts. its probably like 5% of the playerbase.

And you act as if everyone is going to buy this likely €60 level 58 boost?

5 Likes

Yes. probably alot more likely since its risk free and consumer friendly. why level for a month when i can just work a 5 hour shift to pay for that boost? Zoomer mentality will prevail

2 Likes

So is getting boosted through instances

Sure, though it’s still a once per account thing, so while instance boosting takes a couple of days of afking, you can do it on however many characters you like

So why are only 5% of people, according to you, doing that right now?

3 Likes

Let’s be real,

“You don’t want that. You think you do, but you don’t”.

^^^this guy was right. The playerbase are a joke and have vindicated this statement.

2 Likes

because its not advertised by blizzard lmao. when i introduced my dad back into classic. u think he was looking for mages to boost him?? no he was enjoying the game as its ment to be enjoyed

1 Like

It’s heavily advertised in game though

And he will continue to be able to do that, no one is forcing anyone to buy a boost

1 Like

actually true. i didnt trust blizzard, but now i cant even trust the playerbase.

2 Likes

Mate,

Just chill for real. No one is going to ruin everything. its a 1 time boost so that they can come and enjoy the BC experience.

I remember REALLY enjoying BC and WOTLK but not liking Classic (I started playing, quit then came back on BC and loved it). So let us be, 1 boost. You wont notice it. I cant see how it ruins anyones experience to have a “Catch-up” mechanism tbh.

3 Likes

well you know its gonna be this massive billboard or shop. screaming at you. STUCK AT LEVEL 6 WITH A DEAD WORLD? PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS TODAY!!! BOOST TO LVL 58 FOR ONLY 59.99€

how can anyone defend this? this is not ok gamedesign!!

3 Likes

It’ll be in the shop just like server transfer is, maybe a one time pop up when it’s first launched/on new accounts

3 Likes

Plus you can only do it ONCE!

I feel like 99% of the people that are against boosts are people that HAVE BEEN PLAYING CLASSIC. So its the people that dont need one.

This is there clearly for people that want to jump into the BC directly. If they havent done the leveling is because they dont want to. They have had 18 months to do already.

2 Likes

remove the 58 boost so I can gank lowlevels on tbc servers too >:( !

I think they missed this bit, its 1 boost, once, per account, ONCE - that means you can take 1 character and make it a 58.

I’ll bet the majority of people who do this do it with a character that is already mid-levelled, maybe around the 30-40 area. So its not exactly going to be a fresh boost 1 to 58.

I was a bit angry when I saw it, but honestly, it makes no difference to you or your game. You play how you want to play, play with people you want to play with. You wont ever know if a character was insta 58, was boosted the last 15 levels (43 to 58), or hell even boosted the last 2 levels because the person just came back, started levelling and was on 56 when the portal opened.

Listen to the demon hunter, its not going to ruin anything, its not a gateway RMT, it wont lead to anything else being added. Its only purpose is to help the community play together and be more social by allowing someone to get into the BC content at the same time as their friends.

6 Likes

whatever. im not gonna play it.

When classic was new it was untouched and perfect, it was fun seeing the old zones again and not having to worry about rushing to max level.

but now its a buring pile of dog poop and blizzard just poured that dog poop onto a burning stack of tires

im out. have fun discussing

1 Like

yes you will, you know it, we know it.

3 Likes

you are right. maybe on a private server where the authenticity of the game remains pure

2 Likes

In that case it would be fair that you could use the boost feature only if the boosted character was the only one in your character window. Or even so that the rest of your characters were all below 60.

lol, with the coins and shop and character trade features and all the modded content to make it more challenging?

yeah real authentic

edit:
and the chat commands to mod XP multipliers.

1 Like

well. one can hope for a nostalrius type experience again. it was better than blizzard could ever do it

2 Likes