People defending the boost. Y I K E S

Well you keep hoping, meanwhile can I get your gold as you wont need it?

Oh wait, you will as you’ll be here playing TBC like the rest of us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well see you around all in TBC. Because we all know, we will be there. XD

They did research, they sent mails to the users, people are fine.

Go cry in your room.

Aren’t you part of the crowd who is willing to pay mages for boosting?

We have in-game players spamming for boosting. If mages in ZG are bombarded with whispers of people wanting a boost.

We are in the boost culture, well not me, I just gave up. Obviously, Blizzard wants a slice of it.

1 Like

It’s just as bad as being able to clone your character for a fee. Clone your character? Reeally? This is something I used to do in Pokemon, by abusing a bug. It makes no sense to have it as a legitimate feature, though. But it’s offered as a paid “feature” now. Absolutely disgusting money grab.

We’re in the boost culture because Blizzard wants us to be. Back in the day you got very little exp if a high level character was in the same group. Apparently that’s not the case in Classic, which makes boosting possible.

1 Like

your “own” opinion gave us retail

spoiler alert…the old world is already dead…’‘it kills the old world’’’ ahh…as opposed to the countless mage boosters that sell boosts 24/7 right??or the soon to be paladins that will do the exact same thing in tbc you mean?

2 Likes

Yes I’m already anticipating a time when WotLK hits, and all these “Zoomers” as he called them move on in their endless pursuit of the imaginary snark, and leave us who just want to enjoy the game for what it is in peace.

I’ll be keeping at least one char permanently on a TBC server, and just kicking back.

It matters for people who will play in classic realms. But if you choose to play on TBC one - well let’s be honest, you come there not to kill boars barrens, but to kill boars in Hellfire peninsula.
Once classic WoLTK comes out - well I did all these low leveling zones million times, I am there for the end game (pvp, raids, dungeons), not to repeat barrens for the n-th time.
But then again, wow is not a race and everyone is free to play at their own pace :slight_smile: we don’t need to pay extra for classic (besides sub), so I guess for Blizzard to get some money back is not that bad either. I rather have this once-for-account boost than having to buy classic game/expansions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was initially against this but when I thought it through I now agree.

There’s going to be a lot of returning players, they can either have the ‘genuine empty old world experience + boost adverts’ or start out where the action is.

I know which I’d prefer.

1 Like

or, and here’s the big brain tactic, roll 1 month earlier and experience the world with other early birds that chose to roll only tbc.
i am so smart, I know.

Well, i dont like this nostalgic classic leveling, it is awful, its like wow beta, its just isnt ready. Itsa damn world of OOMcraft, i do not want to experience it again. Atm im leveling my hunter in calssic to be ready for TBC, when it arrives im going to boost drood and thats it, i dont need another awful travel throught the classic areas.

2 Likes

100% pure retail zoomer ladies and gentlemen, disco s**t.

srsly, your mentality lead us to retail and level boosts, and now they’re in tbc to ruin it for everyone.

I wont defend it.

I just dont give a damn about it.

3 Likes

Yeah there is the cute dworf advocating for old time sake it is all about the way isn’t getting his fair share of the cake but bad Blizzard is/will and when you log on god have mercy upon you if you don’t have whatever gold/real money to get boosted :wink:

You get to level your char good hardcore time sake doing dungeons and grind sessions which isn’t a problem for me yet here is the difference revealed.

On a TBC server?
What private TBC server doesn’t have an in-game shop lmao.

I wouldn’t boost my character even for free. I like classic leveling, do it all by yourself.
However, how could affect me that someone else buy this 58 boost? It won’t affect you at all, moreover it is one boost per account, then end, all other characters you must level in normal way.
Sorry, but the combination of XX dolars + 1 boost per account won’t cause any massive problem.

4 Likes

It a ONE TIME option, once you’ve used it up, its gone, wont be back, wont be a service, wont be in shop, wont ruin the game.

Relax.

2 Likes

I don’t mind it honestly. If that means that people who love TBC can enjoy it together with us without levelling through classic, thats great isn’t it. Why be so entitled and be upset with what someone else does or gets? If you want to level all your toons yourself, fine go ahead. This give people that play retail and maybe never played tbc (the pinnacle of wow after wotlk imo) a chance to just step in and taste the greatness

3 Likes