People who leave M+ and brick keys need to be banned.

Just had easy MW +9 doing perfectly in time, we just wiped 2 times cuz tank overpulled kind of. Then we just say to pull little less cuz those pulls screwed us, guess what, tank left. There was no harrasing in group, everyone was chill. Then you can again go back to the LFG and wait for tank for next hour, then be 20+min in dung and waste time again cuz someone decide leave for no reason. No wonder i dont play BfA now at all, i only log in for raids and sometimes for some m+ when i have mood for it. I guess i will go back to other games again like i am doing last weeks more and more.

as long as we have m+ and lfg this will continius to happen. It kinda forces you to make friend ingame and it is a good thing since it is a MMO game.

Yesterday i was in a group with 370 375 and 376 ilvl dps in waycrest+9, i was tanked ng. you know what happened? In first boss we hit the wall, because they had low dps for +9 tyrannical. We even had second puppet charm from first attacked boss. Because their dps is low and they dont know what to do with charmed/controlled player, one of them stayed like that entire duration. We wiped 5-6 times. I was so calm, and what happened we all agreed that we can not kill, if i left earlier after first wipe, not saying anything, i would be blamed as leaver, but their dps was 5k 6k 6k thats hilarous in +9 with 375 ilvl
 they were either lucky wfront guys, wf tf, boosted, carried players.
this is why people are against wf tf .

1 Like

There is simply no way to prevent players from feigning a disconnect.

If everybody is driving in the “wrong direction” maybe you should rethink if it isn’t you driving at the wrong side of the road.

The best way to solve this issue in general is giving a heads up to everybody what the goal of the runs is:

1. We do this run in time, if we fail X times/at Y, we will stop the run.
  2. We think the run will be in time, but we will finish it if we get a little behind.
  3. We will finish this run, if we don’t wipe of times at the same hurdle.
  4. We will finish this run no matter what.

If everybody knows what the goal of the run is, only the people who agree with these goals will join.
But if only one of these is acceptable/achievable by you (so 1. and you will leave when failing or 4. you know you won’t make it in time), it is on you to communicate. I personally aim for 2. I only apply for keys I am confident to finish in time if the group is prepared, I will do my best to finish it as fast and as clean as possible(1.), but if it shows we will take more time (3.) I will not leave if it is not extremely time consuming or straight up impossible.
If you are not willing to adapt communicate. Your default is not everybodys default. There are enough people thinking, 1. is the only reason you play M+ for, but there is a huge part of the playerbase that aims for the items and if it is not horrible, they will finish the run. And there is a notable amount of players that is willing to adapt.

And there you are straight up wrong - one player failing can already cause a wipe in a group. And only because someone is failing does not mean he is ill prepared, with a lot of close timings influences that belonged to shooter games before now also apply to WoW with lag having a noticeable influence. Maybe the player is totally capable of handling the situation, but the communication was off and 2 players used cooldowns, where one might have been sufficient and the other would have been necessary shortly after.
Some things you can only learn playing the according key level, so in every run up to at least 10 you have to expect someone might be in this dungeon for the first time with the current affixes.

I have to disagree.
The issue is not communicating properly if you probably won’t finish the run in time or not communicating if you are not willing to finish the run if it looks like it is not in time at any point.
Again, if everyone on the run has the same goal in mind, there are only few reasons for someone to get angry.

1 Like

Just give me proper ban list so I will never ever need to play with that leaver again. And if he will be in same raid i will know that I banned him.

So, people came up with different ideas about how to fix this issue. what I got from it is as follow:
1- There should be a clear indication of what kind of player you are, a leaver in less than 5 mins? or a guy that leaves if everything is falling apart.
2- Even though I think that druid is trolling ( how can a normal human being be such a self centered weirdo?), I do understand that there are 2 sides to this argument and “leavers” should have the freedom of not wasting their time if based on “their” judgment" the key will not be done in a way that they were hoping for.
3- A section in LFG that states the goal of the run, +3? +2? or just a casual 10 for weekly?
Conclusion? Non of the things above are practical, Blizz won’t do it, heck they couldn’t FINISH their classes for the start of a freaking new expansion, you expect them to improve quality of life by making new system?
Personally I believe the only thing I can think of is the ignore system people suggested with a twist, being able to put a note when you ignore. This system should be connected to the “ignored” person’s B-net so you’d never get matched with them on any character.
This also would give you a little cute icon when you’re already in a group (while not being the leader), that the person queuing up for the group is on your ignore list, you see the note, and you inform the leader. Easy!
Ran a bunch of keys on different characters, on 2 instances, someone literally left right after we started, literally. 1 other occasion, a dps left with 9 min of timer, while we were at last boss simply because he didn’t see us 2 chesting it.
Give people choices, I do respect that they are paying so they should be able to do whatever they want with their time, everyone deserves that; we need a system that makes sure I’d never get matched with a guy like that druid just because that personality ruins my whole day.
P.S. ( specifically for the infamous Phodapopo) : if you’re wondering my guild pushes m+ and does m-raids. It’s my choice to just do 10s and be casual for the time being. People like you ruin the experience and fun for both true-casual players, and hardcore players alike.

Theres no system required tbh. blizzard just make the product and the tools we got are more then sufficient. This issue regarding myth+ are basicly a community side issue and theres very few ways that blizzard can help with it.

I live by the philosophy that the only way to fix these sort of issues are by starting with myself, by being a player that ain’t causing unnecessary toxicity. I mean even when someone disagree or when you have a argument people can still treat eachother with a bare minimum of respect.

I’ve left/canceled keys in the past, i think most have at some points since legion but i whould never just leave the group without stating my reason.

Like we had a issue during grievous week(i played my paladin) and specifically the healer struggled to keep himself alive, due to not being able to deal with the last boss in Motherlodes mechanics. We played a bit over time(about 7 tries), talked it over but eventually I had to leave for raid. It was a mutual agreement that killing this boss whould not happen, but at least we sticked it out a bit(about all in all a hour spent in there).

The problem as i see it are that people tend to rather go the other route these days and chat looks like this; #!("&#/(") #/(")"&#(. Followed by a kick vote in any “kickable” content. Noone improves by that, regardless what Asmongold says about the subject

Heck once someone start to rag at someone else in such a manner even i start to play worse, it turns the game from something fun to something gruesome and suddenly real. Some people seem to play this game like a death in game whould cause them to die in real life, alt. that their at the airport and plane will lift of soon. Some others play like their entitled, like that time i could not sustain a group who ignored basicly all mechanics in SotS. Yeah i can’t heal shadowbolts dealing above 50% of the whole groups hp every 2-3 seconds. But apparently that was my fault, even after explaining the ability itself(that they kicked me was quite a relief tbh lol). Sighs

Already the case

LFG prévent you, as much as possible, to tag with People in ignore list. All that is information available in game

Men that pisses me off, its wow 1.0.1 . Dont stand in fire , but some how, Ă  guy always gets hit

Everyone queuing in the LFG should have a number next to their name showing how many groups they left before the key was done.

If blizzard don’t want to ban people, I suggest they flag the people who leave a party when its running or simply get a debuff just like leaving BGs or instances for 5 days so they never try leaving, I’d go for flagging them so everyone know that they’re some noobs.

It should be illegal to dig out 6 month old threads, while basically the same thread is open and in discussion RN
 IN THIS SUB-FORUM!!!

still heppen mojomana problem i tink players angery waste time on dugeons not fenish it i mean i kind agree whit them why sign up if u leave ?

btw theny will use it destory player flag like vote idd on wow rank

You just keep on trolling don’t you, that broken english has to be intentional. And you never post from your main 
 wonder why

i heve dylexsia u tink i troll wich not treu but thx dylexsia cant typ so well

wonder if i troll or not but not nice sey troll u not troll :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

in a way there should be some way to track people who leave dungeons, raids M+ keys early, like maby when you search for people and you click one person, you can se a list on how many dungeons this person has finished, and how many dungeons this person has left, this would give all an red flag if the person has left several dungeons.

And maybe we should have a way to track people who join 10s and yet dont even know the basic dungeon mechanics never mind the affixes, you know, so we dont end up in a group with those kind of people.

Ok, lets assume this gets implemented. You create a group for your own key in the LFG and I sign up for it. You point over my name and see “Completed: 100; Left uncompleted: 10” (or whatever naming there would be). What would that tell you and how would you interpret those stats?