People's future plans?

started playin hardcore but then switched to era to be able to do wpvp as warr while lvling.

rly hope they bring SOM2 then i will play that.
if they only bring fresh hardcore servers i think i do that even tho i will miss the pvp.

1 Like

Is hardcore always PVE only?

You say it like they don’t like this farming.

it is ye. hardcore ona pvp server u would never make it to 60 ever.

Making era home for the foreseeable future

No, and there is actually a badge for achieving level 60 in PvP, but it’s extremely difficult and unfair since you will always be at a disadvantage against other players who are immortal. A PvP server exclusively focused on hardcore play is necessary, but only Blizzard can make it happen. It’s not enough to rely on addons.

It could actually be a very interesting -and extreme- experience. Here’s a video of a PVP event that took place a few months ago. It’s a battle in Warsong Gulch played entirely in hardcore mode.

1 Like

Depends how I feel at the time of logging on, if I want to chill I play Classic, If I fancy a mad hour or so I’ll run mythic’s in Retail.
I’m a very solo casual player and don’t take the game that seriously.
I’m a ‘whatever’ type player.

Hello.
I was playing Wrath until a few moments ago, i was on the Gehennas server, leveling, but i thought that i would be missing if i didn’t play Vanilla so now here i am, and i am here to stay but unlike the normal trend i’m not playing on the busy clusters i am playing in the Zandalar tribe server, hopefully more will join.

I’m planning to play Classic Era forever.

Unless either Classic+ (vanilla world) or a decent looking SoM comes out.

The expansions were disappointing in the long run.

1 Like

Was planning on returning to Classic Era but my chars along with a ton of other people´s were deleted.

Would gladly return to classic along with some real life friends.

Having said that my account expires in a few days and I will not start from scratch, neither in Classic Era, nor in season of mastery version 2 if that comes out.

We´ll see, maybe Blizzard returns the service and many of us can return to Classic Era.

GL to the rest of you and enjoy.

I think i will quit before ill return to retail.
Doing a mix of bg’s dungeons and soon raids as the rest of the new players get to 60
Era atm is nice and feels like an tight knit community. Hope it stays like that for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.