Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Halo Infinite has also been confirmed for PC release, I believe.
Now we just hope it’ll be more like any other game that wasn’t Halo 5.

Edit for posterity: For real though, I can honestly say every other Halo game was at some point truly enjoyable to play. Not so much with Guardians.

2 Likes

Pet delight: I just learned that I will get my 400th mount by just logging on next wednesday!

Fel Ravenlooord!

4 Likes

Big hype for Halo coming to PC proper. Hopefully will get to co-op campaign it all with friendo for fun times.

3 Likes

Went to the gym yesterday to sign up for a card and stuff and going for my first introduction tomorrow! This is the start, guys, the start of my new life <3

5 Likes

I must not know enough about you, new life for what? :o

1 Like

The new me! Who I want to be etc. I’m starting anew. Things are looking up for me for the first time ever and I’m just happy for once.

2 Likes

Well, okay.

Good!

2 Likes

Which one of them though? This is important for re-living out childhood memories of Halo LAN parties after school at my friend’s house who lived right around the corner from school.

4 Likes

If we don’t all agree on Halo 2, I will be sorely disappointed.

1 Like

Which one is my favourite? Somewhat controversially, Reach.
Followed by more controversially ODST.

Which one to co-op? All of 'em.

2 Likes

Halo 2 Legendary can suck a chode

Halo Combat Evolved or gtfo

2 Likes

I can respect both these choices.

2 Likes

Reach had the best campaign in my opinion. I enjoyed its multiplayer a lot too despite the controversy with sprint, armour lock, etc.

But my best memories from middle school come from playing Halo 3 after school at my friend’s house.

Ideally I’d want both Reach and Halo 3.

6 Likes

I remember enjoying Halo 2 when I played it with my cousin, but I hardly remember anything specific. Most of my memories are from Combat Evolved and I remember… having so many questions. I couldn’t understand the story, so I really wanted to go back and replay it. Sadly I didn’t keep the copy.

1 Like

Was it Halo 2 or Halo 3 where you started on earth?

I remember that one, also remember playing 1 on the Xbox with my childhood friend.

1 Like

Halo 3, since Halo 2 has you starting on the MAC platform Cairo station, orbiting Earth.

1 Like

I got Halo 2 for Christmas when it came out with my brother but I was too scared to ever finish it. To this day I haven’t…

So all my good time memories came from Halo 3.

3 Likes

Let me guess, the first mission that flood pops up as the arbiter, when you’re on the damned elevator?

2 Likes

YES in ten letters

3 Likes

I had the -EXACT- same experience.

1 Like