Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Were you “borrowing” someone else’s for nine years?

It makes him look purty, like a blushing bride. Can’t blame him!

And so happy to read your cat is doing fine after that whole ordeal :). Hope he will be happy and healthy for a long time to come.

Delight is me going out tomorrow to meet some people as part of a group! Me, socializing? Seems so! The start of something new I hope.

1 Like

No, my first girlfriend I dated back in 2010 had one like this and I used it for a lil while we were dating. But I finally bought myself one this monday, as I quite liked it.

Just took me 9 years before I did it, for some reason. Guess it’s due to me starting to listen to Misfits again. :3

1 Like

This dumbass last night on my chair;

Imgur

He rolled onto his back and just sat like that.

5 Likes

That’s awesome Vaxir :). Hope you’ll have a great time.

1 Like

That’s such a pretty kitty!

Mine’s a regular ol’ tabby from the shelter. I tried to paint him once, and he wasn’t impressed, I guess.

10 Likes

Pretty kitty!

Also, that’s a nice painting.

Ah, cool! I’ve been listening to the mistfits on and off for years as well. The current reunion with Danzig has me interested again. I saw them with Jerry Only on vocals a couple years ago and it was one of the worst shows I had the pleasure of seeing. The venue wasn’t doing them any favors either because the sound was absolutely awful.

1 Like

Reaper’s Nevermore skin dropped this morning. Overwatch bonanza lately.

1 Like

While I’m not RPing a Blademaster myself, some of the sword models from the upcoming visit to Nazjatar are just spot on for those who are. That’s pretty neat.

2 Likes

My character portrait finally updated.

Finally the mythic+ weekly chest blessed me with something that’s worth wearing.
Imgur

1 Like

Guild Wars 2 Living Season finale today was amazing! Everything was awesome! Couldn’t be happier! :smiley:

So tldr we have a room full of EVERYTHING and it’s a mess and I just did some sorting in it and foudn what I was looking for. I’m happy now.

Ps. My huge tin of a few of my Pokemon cards.

The honourbound shield looks nice and suits the core tribal races of the Horde well. Not entirely sure why the horns are on fire, seems a bit impractical and a good way to burn your hair but it does suit those races thematically.

Got some good loot today.

Just got confirmation for the apartment I really wanted. T_T

TIME TO GO SHOPPING FOR INTERIOR AESTHETICS!

8 Likes

At the halfwatly point, time-wise, with my thesis. Apparently I’m on schedule!

3 Likes

I’m happy I swing moods like… like… something… fast…

I’m suddenly hyper after being depressed.