Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Fast you say?

Looks like something that comes from my nightmarish brain.

Still better than the real Sonic trailer.

Not seen it… … Yet.

Also my delight is whatever I just ate.

Parma ham and salami or something. idk.

Another perfect score at three tests this week. Expected, but I’m still happy. Can’t wait for the exams to be over and then I can hit the beach. :ocean:

5 Likes

Probably no shocker to anyone, but I’m stoked that Blizzard has given us several cinematics in BfA. It’s bittersweet as I’d have liked that for other major events (the fall of the Lich King for example) - but on the whole it’s just great.

3 Likes

Agreed!

If they keep that up, and drop us some long desired Gnome/Forsaken/Goblin cinematic, I’ll be even more stoked, but that’s wishful thinking more than a requirement.

1 Like

I got rid of a lot of DVDs in a local shop today and got a tenner for them all. I also found twenty quid in an old wallet. I’m HAPPY.

1 Like

My new shirt fits PERFECTLY and looks amazing omg. Burgundy with a black collar. I’m in love.

I’m Ron Burgundy?

1 Like

I ran into some problems, bank wise, and while one is not resolved, the bank people were very helpful and sympathic on the second to the point this one have been resolved sooner than expected! So delight: the two nice people at my bank.

4 Likes

Dammit, I read that in his voice.

Today, I managed to do a number of things. Good things. Progress was made.

3 Likes

I’m so glad it’s been resolved Narme! I told you it would! :heart::heart:

My todays positive bit is in two fragments. I’ve become re-introduced to an old friend from 7-8 years ago when i was new to RP, whilst a few weeks ago i got in contact with some of my old best wow friends who I lost contact with when I took a break.

I’m also deeply thankful for people on the fourms alike Kump and many more for spreading their positivity. I always look forward to seeing something on the fourms that brings me a smile.

4 Likes

I have some damn fine coffee beans.

1 Like

How did the socializing go today Vaxir? :slight_smile: Or is that this evening? Burgundy is such a lovely colour!

1 Like

Oh my Light, it does happen people! Dont mind me sending out in-game mails to people I havent heard about in so long. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Never say that again. I’ll send a woman named Catherine with a ‘‘can I talk to your manager’’ haircut to your work place.

1 Like

The new Overwatch workshop.

Finally I can recreate Overwatch entirely and balance it with the wisedom of SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY PLAYS THE GAME.

Now just waiting for that map-editor! Though I am already delighted about the workshop.

1 Like

After 27 wipes and wasting my mythic lockouts for the last three weeks, I finally managed to down Mythic Opulence! We’re on it, few more weeks and I’ll totally pug Jaina.

1 Like