Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

The Highland Mustang dropped! Really took me by surprise, never though I would get the drop. Such a pet delight when a small chance drop actually drops and you didnt see it coming, its like getting a small present when you dont expect it!

Here’s a screenshot of me and my new horsie:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398128382019371018/578693472546979850/unknown.png

7 Likes

https://i.redd.it/aot41tyohjy11.png

2 Likes

Literally just got home!

I am… wow. I’m actually bouncing off the walls mentally but so physically tired. I met a woman at 5:30 as it was both our first time going to this meeting and we finished at 7:30 and went to the pub afterwards and my gawd… They were all amazingly lovely and I dare say I made a lot of new friends! About 10-15 of us in total and everybody was so nice and pleasant and I could actually be myself.

All in all? 10/10 going again next time :smiley: Thanks for asking! I’m so happy I might cry. But first I need to sleep because I literally am keeling over haha.

2 Likes

I discovered a new band, that’s always good. And learned I’m going to Gamescom this year (with a lack of Blizzard) Raises fist angrily to the sky.

Kobra and the Lotus

So happy to read that Vaxir! Sounds like a wonderful evening <3

1 Like

ugh, I would’ve died from that many. :<

Great that you had a nice time though. :3

I used to be like that so I kinda know how you feel D: Any social interaction would scare me so bad. I was a bit nervous at first but then we went to the pub afterwards and I started to relax and got chatting to everybody.

2 Likes

Social interaction don’t really frighten me, but I’ve always been more ‘‘keep to myself’’ and listen to others than speak.

I’m the type that’s ‘‘Speaks when spoken to’’ or ‘‘Speaks when I have something to say’’, otherwise I’ll remain quiet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last night was great. Agreed with a friend to do some WoW stuff at some point. Promised I’d catch a spiketail beaver for him because those are the greatest.

3 Likes

And what, Telaryn, must I give in return?!

2 Likes

Everything

(or come rp tonight)

1 Like

Lots of new hunter pets coming with Nazjatar!

Erybdis has a lot of new friends to make while exploring.

4 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for a platypus as hunter pet. It probably won’t happen but I want it so bad.

2 Likes

On the plus side, the stereotype of that personality, which I share, is trustworthiness.

2 Likes

I hope you get your platypus eventually!

New (nether) ray pets, its a manta ray.

2 Likes

Say what you will about Season 8 of Game of Thrones, but the cinematography, music, acting and costume design has been pure fire all season long and thoroughly worth the praise even if the story might not be

That mixing of Light of the Seven and Rains of Castamere :weary: :fire:

7 Likes

D&D have something similar to the WoW writers where they’re incredibly good at crafting moments, just not narratives.

Favourite bit from the season:

2 Likes

I’d like to think I am.

As my friend pointed out to me a couple of years ago (that I hadn’t even though about) was ‘‘You’re so brutally honest, no matter what you’ll always say what you think about something, even if it comes out rude as hell.’’

Basically, If I think someone is a gigantic Friggin’ idiot, I will say so. :smile:
I do try to behave on the forums though, since I don’t wanna get banned (again).

3 Likes

Saw Detective Pikachu. I’m in love.

4 Likes

It’s a trait appreciated across cultures under different names, made insufferable and crude when it’s the other group doing it in astounding double standard.

I’m just kind of hardwired to it, the inauthenticity of manifactured small talk being antithetical to my instincts. I can be diplomatic if I must but the “game” of things is exhausting and frustrating.

Forum rules similarly bind me but my worst excesses are uncharitable, well deserved insults.

2 Likes