Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Came across a delightful blue dragon rper who didn’t ham it up. They were obvious about who they were, but their power level was reasonable, as was the story.
Also, my laptop is working again. Huzzah!

4 Likes

How obvious? Sounds like a wholesome story to tell.

1 Like

I miss Mechquest and Dragonfable. Need to check up on them. I had so much fun playing them from 2008 to 2010. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nights like this make me happy <3 People online and RPing on tumblr and discord and aaaa. It just makes my night.

3 Likes

I had a great day today. Started at the gym (really good one too with keys that you put in each machine and it tells you what to do etc) and got my hair cut off as I’ve wanted for years.

Positive day? YES!

2 Likes

What would prevent you from doing that!?

I’ve had an almost completely shaved head since I was 4.

WHO WANTS HAIR!?

2 Likes

Really appreciating playing TES III: Morrowind simultaneously as I’m playing through the ESO: Morrowind storyline. Seeing Morrowind and how it changed from the 2nd to 3rd Era, and more interestingly, how it stayed the same, as well as running into familiar faces between the games, is very entertaining.

3 Likes

Mum was always like “lose weight first!” or “omg noooo” when I suggested it ahha. But as she’s accepting who I am more and more, well… she acccepted this too!

1 Like

Hurray in ten characters!

2 Likes

Pet delight of the day!

I Finally got the Jade Direhorn from Zandalari Warbringers after 6 years of on and off farming!

Which in turn gave me the 400 mount achievement!

NO MORE ZANDALARI WARBRINGERS!!

10 Likes

I’m happy about the stupid character restriction being lifted. 50 per realm at last. Not that I’m mad enough to level 50 120’s but I can finally keep and maintain all my niche characters for random RP and do whimsical nonsense.

4 Likes

Wait wait, when is that happening?

1 Like

Soon

Next patch, is it not? I’ve kept a number of low-ish level characters for casual fun times and to explore concepts but they always need to be swept aside to make room for the max level progression chads of my roster. I will suffer this slight no longer!

Actually being permitted to have room for my idle fancies, I might actually have fun RPing again outside of a couple of engaging frontrunners for my attention.

3 Likes

Character restriction limits being lifted is a godsend.
Now I can restore my orc hunter and won’t have to delete my night elf to make a tauren.
That is, if I ever get over my WoW fatigue…

1 Like

This wednesday I believe.

1 Like

Just started listening to Dream Theaters new album (Never listened to DT prior to now) and I’m really enjoy it.

Will def listen to more. :3

1 Like

Tried my hand at making some steamed buns today. Taste was good and fine but getting the size of the bun/filling and proper shape right is gonna take practice.

Also I should probably pick a less watery filling next time.

2 Likes

Even though I’ve had to abandon the field I’ve studied for because of a minor handicap, I am very hopeful that I’ll get to spend the rest of my working life with my new career choice, working with kids.
Showing up for work I had 2 hugs, 3 "I love you"s and a drawing a kid made for me over the weekend, with special attention paid to my “funny nose” and “big squishy belly”. Kids, man :smile:

5 Likes

Despite the fact that they are obviously grilled.

7 Likes

sweats nervously

2 Likes