Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

Top Ten Characters Who Could Beat Thanos (even with all Infinity Stones):

1. Noble six
3 Likes

The comedy skit quests with Gallywix actually made the Horde war campaign story tolerable (even if just for a bit). He would make a great Warchief, turn the Horde into the true Big Brand™ corporation it needs to become.

I really lost it at the “press the buttons until something works” part with the mech-battle.

1 Like

I’m happy that zandalari hunters start with a direhorn pet, means I don’t have to grind the book on isle of giants.

And it’s a unique one that you can’t get anywhere else!

Means I need to get the Slate Direhorn mount to have a matching mount.

I’m disappointed the pet wasn’t the Jade Direhorn, as it has the prettiest coloration. :<

1 Like

Or one of the runed ones like the primordial mounts. Since none of them are tamable.

But this is pet likes and Dorian Atwater has rekindled my want for a kul tiran tidesage (mage)

That’s the one they have as a pet, though?

The Slate direhorn they get is exact same model as the Slate Primordial Direhorn mount from the Warbringers. Minus the saddle.

So it is, sorry, I’m dumb.

Would have preferred the blue one.

They should’ve made it so you could choose one to tame at the start. :<

1 Like

I love my Zandalari druid and hunter way too much already.

2 Likes

He’s ready!

3 Likes

Absolutely delighted with DMC 5. Gameplay’s awesome, ton of references to the previous games and even the anime. And the story is silly, goofy fun.

2 Likes

Got my blood elf paladin’s new transmog in one go!

1 Like

Another pet delight: Pterrordax Swoop is wonderful.

1 Like

All of the above plus the sheer level of detail they did when creating Red Grave City.

It’s almost a 1:1 likeness of London, and it amkes me so goshdarn giddy to see it done so well!

1 Like

It’s been here a while but it’s always so enjoyable: low-level characters can transmog expansion-specific gear (1-58, 58-80, etc). It gives me a reason to try and get as many low-level transmogs as possible (beyond just having them for the sake of it). I’d say I’m a general 3/4s done with all plate transmog.

4 Likes

I finally managed to down mythic jadefire masters!

1 Like

I got two random epic upgrades when leveling my kul’tiran, so now I have a level 25 rogue with two purples, which is kind of neet.

also I can finally have 50 characters on one server, Finally I can create the tons of characters I have been shelving since I didn’t have anymore character slots on argent dawn.

Wait, is this a thing now? Or have I just been gone so long that I don’t remember this.