Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

apparently it is.
I mean the feature was added in WoD. I can’t recall if the random upgrade of quest rewards also happend in content older than WoD but they do now for sure.

Could you send a screen of these epic upgrades, please?

I would just send you a link to my character page but it would seem like I haven’t clocked in enough time to make him appear in my character list on the forum so i’ll happily take a screeny once I am able.

Oh right, it was. And no, I’m pretty sure it hasn’t been a thing in older content until now.

I think I like it, even though I haven’t been subbed for months now.

Here you go, gloves and cape, both epics from questing
_https://imgur.com/a/DhXBkNf

Correct, it was added with 8.1.5 ^^

Quite like it.

My profile finally shows me in my glorious true form.

Farewell Durathei. You had a good run.

1 Like

Male kul tiran voice over.

It is fantastic.

1 Like

I’ve just learned that the developers of Left 4 Dead are working on a spritual successor called Back 4 Blood.

Halo coming to PC,
L4D making a come-back,
DMC 5 blew people away

What is 2019 doing to me. I can’t take anymore nostalgic game news.

Sweet, I forking loved playing L4D with my pals.

2 Likes

My dude you need to play Vermintide 2. It’s a fantasy L4D with amazing melee combat.

I played the first one, but I’m not really a fan of Warhammer. I much prefer the 40k universe despite not actively playing the tabletop anymore.

L4D has a special place for me, I played the heck out of it with my buddies during my college days.

1 Like

My pet delight tho.

I freaking LOVE RPing a Zandalari. I am having so much god damn fun with this stuff.

4 Likes

Been playing Divinity: Original sin 2 with mates, the menstrumancer is a gorelorius thing to behold :o

1 Like

My profile picture has finally updated with my full spooky glory.

went go to check out your full fat might but your public profile is hidden

Alright, then. Keep your secrets.

I can still be observed in the armory!

I am the Keeper of Secrets for a reason though.

Pet delights. Hmm. I absolutely love listening to Manowar while playing on my Warrior.
It just aligns perfectly.

The Division 2 is a pretty good videogame, I must say.

I’ve been playing that as well as I recently got back in to it. It certainly is quite a fun game to play. Currently bumped up from Veteran to Champion, and it does feel a bit more satisfying to play. Though I do wish I had a group to play with so I wouldn’t have to rely on pugs.

Vermintide is much more fun to play with friends, aye.