Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

I won a voucher for a free large pizza at Domino’s today. Lucky me!

2 Likes

Had some excellent “rebels vs. loyalists” RP tonight. 10/10 Very tense, would rebel again.

1 Like

I finally got the Smoky Direwolf from Garrison Invasions! after years of grinding them since WoD! >.<

2 Likes

Somehow, I managed to find a competent Azshara heroic group in an early afternoon. The dps was good, the execution of mechanics was good, the raid leader didn’t have anger issues and we 1-shot the boss. Didn’t expect that when I signed up for the first group I saw, but I am definitely satisfied with the outcome. If only I had received some loot from that kill…

So during that pub crawl as mentioned earlier. I befriended a WoW player, whilst remarkably intoxicated. Now sober, we’re still friends and making toons together. :smiley:

The fact that Void Elf vintners have cooked up racial wine for themselves.

2 Likes

Is this the only wine we’re going to drink on the Azerothian Crown Society meetings from now on?

1 Like

Until we get our licensed crown-flavour wine perfected, this will do.

1 Like

Gankers.

Man, do they suck. Some rogue jumped me at a Tortollan WQ, and despite having 30k HP more than me he got his rear beat so bad he had to vanish, run away, heal up and come back just as I was about to move on in order to get anything done.

Congratulations, you can beat a warrior when you get two full HP bars. Why don’t you join the DHs in the Hall of Proud™?

And I wasn’t even in my PvP spec. >_>

2 Likes

You’re in the wrong pet-thread I fear!

Nope. Bad gankers are funny.

A lot of people are relieved the female worgen get a facelift, but I am almost just as pleased that their curves were reduced as well. They will look like they can actually support the weight of their upper body!

And the new animations. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Recovered from my injury (well not fully but mostly) and I cannot wait to train and spar with my gymbuddies tomorrow.

6 Likes

I just tamed Toxigore the Alpha!

2 Likes

Got more free time to play wow, and now joined a very cool guild as well…!

5 Likes

Strawberry Daiquiri.

Edit: Sex on the beach omg

1 Like

I’ve decided to remove my Warlock (Jessicka) and my good ol’ paladin, as I dont play them much outside start of expansions to level them up and maybe get 'em slightly geared.

Time for changes and replace those classes for something else. :>

Although I’ll keep the name - Jessicka - for the replacement toon or slapping it on this character.

As of yet I have been unable to buy some delicious barbecued meat from him but seeing chef Hugo’s stall set up in Boralos always puts a smile on my face!

I’ve been a bit low on energy when it comes roleplay lately despite enjoying the planning of some story plots for my Alliance and Horde mains. However, about a week ago I created a tauren alt to check out the Harvest Festival in Mulgore and unexpectedly fell in love with roleplaying a simple civilian type character concept again! I’ve also been fortunate to meet plenty of tauren characters this week, and they’ve helped me getting immersed in the race, which I’m very happy about. I’ve always liked the tauren as a race and thought they’re cool to see around, but never got properly into roleplaying one before.

3 Likes

One of us!

2 Likes