Pet Delights, positivity thread #2

If you feel like jumping into Akamito’s hooves again at some point, come say hello to Pokota! Would love to meet Akamito IC :cow::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

I got to RP with Pokota briefly during the Harvest Festival and she was so precious, nervous about going to Orgrimmar for the first time and asking me for advice.

2 Likes

deletes his painful realisation thread and goes back to rp

4 Likes

Genuinely though if I have half an hour or so spare at some point that sounds like fun. One last hoorah of actual RP before I close the book so to say.

Seems like a better send off than my depressing Valley of Honour wallflower time.

2 Likes

Akamito won’t get away until he has sampled one of Pokota’s scrumptious fruit drinks :apple:

(I furiously look up the ingredients for The Love Potion )

She’ll be back in Mulgore & Orgrimmar from next week onwards!

2 Likes

Playing Fallout New Vegas and i found yet another way to get around the Deathclaws at start.

3 Likes

September has been pleasantly warm this year. I’ve been able to wear summer clothes through much of it, which is usually a rarity here.

Also, it turns out a carpet of fallen leaves in the forest looks wonderful in moonlight. On a bright cloudless night, it looks like the forest floor is glowing, and it feels like you’ve entered a fairy tale.

Through the Cazador infested ravine? I’ll take my chances with the Deathclaws.

Actually…
You are going over the ravine, Behind ringo’s hideout you can just walk over the ledge, you will have to kill 1 coyote and the cazadors can be killed with explosives, or the grenade launcher, they can’t reach you anyways .

1 Like

Cazadors and Radscorpions though, silent… and come right at your face before you know it, you have them in your scope a hundred meters away, the moment you unscope, they’ve stung you.

Its actually odd that cazadors can’t fly up to me and simple sting me.

Its that constant exposure to Mojave’s sun and radiation that is messing with their pathing, even the Cazadors wish for a Nuclear Winter.

I have noticed that after seeing a NCR soldier walking through his own mines to primm and before that i saw another friendly npc blow himself up at the same bridge.

After struggling economically with both food and bills for the past two months, I scored fairly well on a job interview today, and I’m starting at said job already tomorrow.

18 Likes

I do the morning shifts for baby care in our house. So normally around 6am she wakes up and I’m up keeping her entertained and safe until it’s time for me to go to work.

This morning during my stint, my daughter started crawling for the very first time.

To anyone who doesn’t have kids this probably doesn’t seem that cool, but for me it was fascinating and amazing. She’s been developing the skills the last few months to get there, but just hadn’t been able to make that last adjustment where she moves both hands forward instead of just one that would allow her to move.

It was extra special because I was there to see it, which when you spend most of the day at work it’s normal that you miss a lot of firsts, something I’ve come to accept. But at least I can say that I was there for this one and it’s all mine!

Problem now though is that she can get anywhere in the house, and used her new found ability to immediately crawl under the TV unit and start eating the cables.

10 Likes

“Crawling is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.” - Darth Nanny

1 Like

Finally got my Frostwolf ensemble. Long live timewalking! :wolf:

4 Likes

My woofer looks amazing now. I LOVE IT. Maybe I’ll RP on alliance again…

1 Like

I still need to get it. :sob:
I don’t have the time to grind it REE.

Hopefully will get some time to log on and buy rep tokens at least.

1 Like

Look at my awesome new model! Yeeeeeeah!

2 Likes