Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

just screw you.

3 Likes
  • iamatotalpieceofcrap
2 Likes

Peeve: Grandia Remaster for Switch still doesn’t have a release date, despite being announced for “Winter 2018” back in August. Google still says it’s due for 2018. The best other hint I’ve seen is someone on twitter stating that a Spanish website had it for 01/03/19 but that’s unverified and could just be placeholder.

Also I ‘finished’ God of War (got the credits, still got some extra Valkyries to kill) and wish there was more of it. Really really good game, 10/10 dad simulator.

Calm down, it’s obviously not a series suggestion. Or do I really have to put “don’t actually kick your cats” it brackets. Because if so… wow.

Ah, sorry. I have seen actual abused pets which makes me very angry, and poe’s law applied heavily there.

On the subject of cats, I peeve at toxoplasmosis gondii, the parasite which primariy lives in cats. It spreads via their crap, infecting you just by the fumes and alters the brains of mice so that they get aroused by cat pee and seek them out to be eaten, the parasite returning to its true breeding host.

It affects humans too, triggering fundamental changes in behaviour making men more impulsive and aggressive while women get more docile. It’s also part of what activates the euphoria in a cat lover when exposed to the fuzzballs, making humans want to nurture the host of the parasite and spread it by proxy. It’s also present in raw meat, spreading by dietary habits with some 80% of the population of France being slaves to this disgusting brain worm.

There is no cure.

That’s crazy man

Jamie pull that up

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve read that post as well and i heard elsewhere that it is a load of crock.

It IS however a risk of miscarriage, so get other people to change the litter tray when you’re pregnant.

Somewhere, an Englishman looks appalled at the map of France and goes “this entire country must be purged!”.

Huh. It soundsime those cartoons where they had a cat be an evil manstermind weren’t being silly after all… Cats are full of evil!

The CDC has none of that listed. Nor the NHS. All it has listed as symptoms are:

• Most people who become infected with Toxoplasma gondii are not aware of it because they have no symptoms at all.
  • Some people who have toxoplasmosis may feel as if they have the “flu” with swollen lymph glands or muscle aches and pains that may last for a month or more.
  • Severe toxoplasmosis, causing damage to the brain, eyes, or other organs, can develop from an acute Toxoplasma infection or one that had occurred earlier in life and is now reactivated. Severe toxoplasmosis is more likely in individuals who have weak immune systems, though occasionally, even persons with healthy immune systems may experience eye damage from toxoplasmosis.
  • Signs and symptoms of ocular toxoplasmosis can include reduced vision, blurred vision, pain (often with bright light), redness of the eye, and sometimes tearing. Ophthalmologists sometimes prescribe medicine to treat active disease. Whether or not medication is recommended depends on the size of the eye lesion, the location, and the characteristics of the lesion (acute active, versus chronic not progressing). An ophthalmologist will provide the best care for ocular toxoplasmosis.
  • Most infants who are infected while still in the womb have no symptoms at birth, but they may develop symptoms later in life. A small percentage of infected newborns have serious eye or brain damage at birth.

So yeah, own a cat, you probably have it, but unless you’re pregnant or have immune issues you’re probably ok. Apparently.

I mean I suppose the brain part could trigger those symptoms but they do seem like something that would be listed.

My ragdolls are crazy, like, they’re both so fast and agile, they could rip me to shreds if they wanted to man

Oh, to double post like a fiend: The ESO forums are peeving me (Yes, I am cheating on the AD forums, fite me).

So I make a post expressing some concerns. Personally I’m feeling interested getting back in to the game as they have actual Necromancers being a playable class (Step up your game Blizzard!), and in general quite liking the game.

However when I expressed the PvE endgame being the thing that prevents me from wanting to seriously play the game, I had people turn to chanting “Practice, you must”, like a gamer version of that one Gilette Advert clip of dads going “Boiz will B Boiz” merged with demented Yoda, all the while ignoring what I say that kinda implies that they’re blowing hot air.

Also some guys telling me that I dislike the gameplay… Which I don’t? Actually there seems to be only one person in the thread so far that shows a smidget of sympathy/empathy. And here I thought the WoW forums were bad…

To add to Mithcha’s post, I have a less than stellar immune system but have not had any of those symptoms. My last eye test came back okay too.

Yeah don’t. I can’t even be bothered s#&$posting there to make it worth my while.

Hyped for the necromancer class though personally I’m stuck between another altmer or a breton as it looks like the class is leaning towards magDPS/heals (idc for the tank skill line)

More like the brainworm being pure evil, using cats and humans to perpetuate itself while lowering human fertility. It’s to its evolutionary advantage to cut out the middleman.

Breton in 10 letters

1 Like

If I decide to get back in to it by any chance, would you be interested in playing with me? I have a Dunmer Fire Mage there that I quite like (Though even with all my fire damage amplifying gear, still can’t go beyond 13k DPS), and some other rather fun characters.

Due to being committed to an altmer RP guild on NA side all my progress is over there; 940CP, gold, characters and all (biggest mistake I ever made). So to start over on EU (which is what I assume you’re on?) would be too much to really go through, although maybe one day.

Also if you’re a magDK struggling to hit decent dps the I’d check out Alcast for rough guides on how to make a build, but if you’re set on niche/fun playstyles then by all means go nuts, just don’t go expecting to smash vet dungeons without a carry dps.

Have you heard of the high elves?

1 Like