Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

Not in WoW we haven’t.

1 Like

I thought the NA servers were more populated. My only gripe and peeve with them were the RP times - most stuff happened around 4am local time. Why do you regret it?

Hmm that sounds like something a smelly Breton would say, and I’ve got a nose for these things.

Well, Algalon knew life would return/remain on the planet.
Sargeras’ vision was a gamble: “if I destroy everything, maybe life will come to this universe again?”

As for Illidan, he was a bit of a antihero and a villain. He had many flaws (for one, he was a bit of a coward) but in Legion he was retconned into a “I was right all along guys”

Stop right there, criminal scum! No one disobeys the law on my watch! I decided to take up your challenge and had a look at a spellcaster build on this website, and I will now pin-point things that bug me.

“This time we use Spell Strategist or Mother’s Sorrow in combination with Perfect Mantle of Siroria which is a very strong setup.” What the heckles is this supposed to be!? Listing of gear that I need? Screw that, this is why I find WoW to be better off against ESO.

Actually, I can’t even read the entire entry without feeling disgusted. Not only is the website has an unpleasant look, the formatting is terrible as well.

ESO related peeve: The word “Practice” now has me have a violent negative reaction, that makes me want to punch the person who says it.

I agree. Nasty creatures.

Classic peeve, unseasoned, everlasting:

Characters who have an encyclopedic knowledge of the lore despite being no more than an otherwise dim thug. Maybe they just have a hyperfocused attention on the minutiae of history and some undiagnosed alphabet soup disorder but quoting lore characters verbatim to back up a point is too much!

5 Likes

buzzfeed is garbage, always has and always will be.

3 Likes

I still feel miffed seeing Call of Duty Battle Royally advertised on World of Warcraft’s front page on the Battlenet launcher.

Hey. Call of Duty. Baby. If you wanted to entice me with your videogame, you could’ve offered me something else. Co-Op zombie mode, the multiplayer with a few limited map/mode choices, something like that.

Battle Royally is a game mode I do not care for. If you’re gonna try and entice me with THAT offering, then you definitely have failed already.

eats

HAARGH

eats again

HUUUUURGH!

takes the last bite

URGH-UF ragdoll death

2 Likes

Thoughts on Abnur Tharn and the OG cinematic Breton Rogue reappearing in the new ESO DLC cinematic?

I get that Breton Bro is probably a necromancer or something now, but he looked hella dead last time we saw him.

1 Like

Same could be said about Mannimarco, but that didn’t stop him from looking not dead in Oblivion.

It is highly possible it is a different dude with the same outfit, or they are doing a retcon.

Not a peeve but since there’s an ESO discussion going on…

How would one recommend getting into the ESO RP scene? I’ve had some enjoyable experience with random stuff in Stormhaven RP, but whenever I’m on everything seems very Breton oriented. Should also note I’ve taken a long break (other than playing Summerseat story content and getting my indrik) so I’ve been out of touch with things for a while.

Mostly just asking because I’m losing patience with Blizzard and there’s basically nothing for me on this server (and I’m too sick of the game to commit to making a guild - maybe when the new races are out though).

That Word Is Six Characters

There’s Dynasty guilds but no Shao’din guilds.

His faced looked a little more scarred up than he did when we met him in the first CG trailer (before he got undead-ed), but it’s him alright. You make a good point on Mannimarco though, death seems to be a matter of interpretation when necromancy is concerned.

Not a peeve but
In my opinion
Games shouldn’t portray hatred
Games should celebrate diversity
Especially in these times
Rise up

3 Likes

I know, right? The Alliance war campaign is so bland and forgettable compared to the Kul Tiras storyline that I don’t even remember its plot anymore.

The issue with the War campaigns themselves is that they aren’t connected.
If you only play Horde there’s no way you’d know you hired San’layns among you and that whatever you accomplished is rendered null eventually.

Alliance is just Shandris, Keeshan and that gnome gal forming a solid friendship of sort while killing vampires and placing bombs on ships but you don’t get to blow them up.

10 Likes

Moody…unstoppable…

1 Like