Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

Dodged a bullet, there, then :3

Nah, single suspension of any kind bans you forever from trust level 3 :frowning:

Freaking shoddy social credit system…

1 Like

The level 3 status is a complete sham anyway, you can link to websites by placing `` around your links and little else for what it’s good for. Basically it’s a rank for not having a controversial opinion - which i’m not sure is something to be proud of.

1 Like

The Alliance XP Bonus is insane… Blasting through levels like they’re nothing.

1 Like

How is this a bad thing? Leveling in this game is an utter chore at this stage.

1 Like

No what I’m complaining is that… Why didn’t it arrived sooner :laughing:???

Why is leveling even mandatory after leveling to max level in 6 previous expansions -multiple- times.

If it’s to stop bad players getting into content slap a Proving Grounds on like they did in MoP

1 Like

I still think Allied races should start at level 60 or 80. Honestly you already have to suffer through the grind to get them… Why make the process of leveling more of another grind?

I’m certain that two expansions later the requirement won’t be a thing anymore and any new player will immediatly get them.

1 Like

100, bare minimum. I’d go as far to say 110, but then Bli$$ard can’t sell character boosts then. Its absolute nonsense - its purely a marketing ploy to make it seem as if their game is more alive than it is.

3 Likes

120 levels feels like far too many anyway. Some kind of squash there would be nice.

2 Likes

apparently they did talk about that back in a QnA for bfa last year/2 years back. i can’t remember the response because it, as always, was avoided/redirected.

That Goblin NPCs can get purple and white hair and the closest players can get are blue and a sort of platinum blonde if they’re not death knights.

I was also wandering around Boralus just on my Alliance and thought to myself 'how many of these houses have been claimed as bases for various guilds and how unwelcoming are people going to be when Kul Tiran humans are released. Then I just realized it’s actually a generally nasty habit on Alliance that you’ll go somewhere or use a place for an event just for someone to say ‘why are you intruding on my property, please get off my estate!!!’

1 Like

The problem is they probably don’t know -how- to level crunch things down without making 90% of the game more irrelevant than it already is.

The tech in the game is incredibly old and dated, look how long it took them to make it scale from 20-100. Even then the scaling is wildly off in some locations.

which is why i stand by my mantra of ‘tear it down and start again’. use a new engine, new code, new whatever. instead of buying off their employees with millions, why not do something sensible and reinvest that into the game.

no wonder bli$$ started crowdfunding the MDI’s

1 Like

At least we got nice houses…

Spikes don’t really make anywhere feel comfy does it?

I still don’t know where that meme came from. I guess that’s a peeve.

Full grown peeve flapping its dorsal ridges to attract a mate: Ever critical of my own writing I constantly convince myself to do worse than I’m able. The self imposed challenge to do better has me doing less by sheer exhaustion. Then I end up upset with myself for not doing more and being a better guildie. On the plus side, the odd bit of unexpected praise is highly motivating.

Not enough profit to be gained from corporate overlords for the devs to do this. Classic is coming purely because Activision probably saw a chance at making a tidy wad of money from exploiting nostalgia, seeing how popular nostalrius and other unofficial ventures had turned out.

Let’s remind ourselves the current president of Blizzard was the guy who said “you think you want this but you dont.” Of course the players wanted it, why would hundreds of thousands of players have swamped onto it?

I’d be content if they just cut the amount of EXP needed to level by a lot more.

If we MUST get to 120 to do end game, at least make it quick to get there.

2 Likes

Simple… Artificial player retention.