Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

As was the case since the holy vanilla, peace be upon it. I’m genuinely giddy about the sheer bulk of people that praise it daily but will get a massive cold shower playing Classic, screaming how it’s unplayable and blaming everything but their own rose tinted glasses.

Sautéed peeve with black beans:

Seeing troublesome elements of AD still trodding around and tolerated, even admired once the latest outrage thread calms down.

3 Likes

Brigante, I hate to be the one to inform you but if your character is a tattoo artist they should be a Mother II Wife II Noble II Poison Expert II from Stranglethorn Vale?

Come on dude, read a TRP once in a while. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

That kind of messages always makes me wonder if I am one of the troublesome elements, even when I really can’t think of any way I would have offended someone.
(Not an attack on Levey, it’s just amusing me!)

The way they keep pushing the Stormwind lion symbol onto Alliance mounts, whether it makes thematic sense or not. Heck, this https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2019/january/pvpseason2.jpg obviously night elf themed saber has one, despite it being one of the major storylines of 8.1 that the night elves have gone to fight their own war, independently from Stormwind.

7 Likes

It’s not you as far as I’m aware but I cannot keep track of every alt and transgression as if I’m perched atop the freakin’ Dammaz Kron.

Oh I know quite well who Levey is referring to, honestly the troublesome elements of this server are -very- small actually. The great and many players on the server are mostly fine people, some a little more irritating but that’s almost entirely personal preference in 9/10 cases.

But there is a small list of individuals at best, but they have an objectively toxic effect on the overall health of the RP community when they’re allowed to go about unfettered with scrutiny from their peers.

Related to, but on another note - it seems Stormwind has gained the attention of yet another incompetent band of Horde pvpers who can’t even handle Sunday Stormwind at 1:00 in the morning.

Why is it exclusively always a split of 1/3 Blood Elves and 2/3 Forsaken as well?

I did not write clearly, my apologies. I meant it as “It amuses me that my first reaction is to feel targetted, despite the unlikeliness of this being the case” rather than an actual worry.

For why PvP capitals are often blood elves and forsakens… I don’t know. Guess people who want to play rogue and people who want to play orcs are not the same most often in pvp circles?

Peeve of today:
I left my sh*tty night job, but I still have troubles coming back to the sleep cycle of a normal human being.

I’ve been against the idea of a San’layn AR, but now that I come to think of it, I’m not sure why. Probably the fear of edgy RPers, along with being influenced by so many people to dislike them. But, if they are done right, maybe they’d be nice to have?

I think we already have enough elves.

7 Likes

I won’t disagree with that, however. I just wish Void Elves weren’t a thing, NB were Alliance, and blood elves would look more corrupted.

I know the issue with too many elf races, but San’layn do sound interesting.

Certainly better than Lightforged or Void Elves…

Hesitating between making a HM druid or Zandalari…

The only redeeming form of a Zandalari druids is the Lun’ai because of the RP potential… However it looks absolutely stupid when moving around and I don’t wanna be mainstreamed into being a Gonk follower guy (When clearly Jani is the superior Loa) in order to use multiple forms.

KT druids are more in my alley with all the cool theme around… Buuut I already got a nelf druid that I love and I don’t enjoy having the same class twice on the same faction (I got a few but that’s rare).

Might as well go HM druid I think and just be a Zandaladin.

Hol’ up, you think the Lun’ai thing is a GOOD thing? Eww…

Yup. The idea that I could forcefeed the Zandalari population that the (E)lun’ai is the rightful path to reach our real potential is exciting really xD. They’re also heretics IC (tolerated by the Zandalari but not outright executed)

Elune belongs to the Night Elves, the Zandalari were wrong not to execute you Lun’ai freethinkers!

Basically anything among the Zandalari culture that does not fit the societal norms attracts me hehe.

Zandalari Monk, then. Maybe he’d consider one of the celestials as his loa.
Or keep it to Jani, maybe a rogue, a thief in service of Jani, stealing hats and whatnot from people to add to his trashpiles.
You can use a complete mismatched set in RP…
“Wow, your garb looks like garbage…”
“Why, thank ya, mon!”

Well, you DID say you are attracted to anything in the culture that isn’t viewed as the norm.

However, i’d hold out on race changing for at least another patch.

Roll a female Darkspear troll and RP as a Zandalari (not that big of a physical difference) and roll a Warlock. Demoniac RP.

Don’t worry Narme, we know she means the Horde. We stand with you.

Waiting for the surge of “not a Kul Tiran IC” humans. I don’t want more growth pot style beserkers pottering about.