Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

Yeah, I once met eyes with a w*man once. I’m a big deal. :smirk:

4 Likes

If you lads and lasses are trying to do a “Got you” moment at my expense, because I feel proud about something in my life…

Feel free. It’s not like your belief in my love-life matters to me.

It’s more that you are touting it in every conceivable scenario. What was the expectation here, that people don’t address your trend?

I have a girlfriend too yet I don’t seem to need to mention her input or validation for everything I do regarding this video game or whatever else when I post on the forum.

11 Likes

Point is that you hardly go 3 posts without mentioning Alberta from Vancouver.

Don’t see us constantly going on about our loved ones here, do you? Don’t think I’ve mentioned my boyfriend so far.

6 Likes

We’re a forum of sweaty nerds talking about a roleplaying game, which is completely separate from our potential love lives. Having a girlfriend doesn’t get you social capital here and none of us really care; we judge each other on our posts and ERP preferences, nothing else.

We’re just teasing you a little for being desperate to make sure we all know you may or may not have a lady friend.

Also yes you have Tehya you told me during that Overwatch discussion… Gottem

3 Likes

It concerns me that you still remember that because I can’t even remember having an overwatch discussion on here.

Perhaps the level 55 DK is more powerful than I imagined.

2 Likes

To win the Game of Forums, you must understand both ally and adversary…

5 Likes

A w*man once spoke to me, she said “can i take your order sir?”

I’m a bit more than a big deal to be honest. :smirk:

4 Likes

lol holding hands with girls is gay

8 Likes

Scotsman intensifies

2 Likes

I’ve seen the trailer for the new John Wick movie that’s coming out during summer.

And my impressions are… Well, it’s a Keanu Reeves movie. It’ll have action, it’ll have Keanu looking like a robot (Possibly), and from the looks of the trailer, it’ll be the silly, over the top culmination of the John Wick saga, with neon colors, setpieces and… Well, action of course.

Here’s the trailer if anyone’s interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7XM597XO94

Is that something selling falmerblood elixers by chance?

4 Likes

Long as you’re happy just… ignore any negativity tbf!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501165104809771020/531603281688920092/BoJack.jpg

if only he could apply that advice to other people as well

2 Likes

You’re right - I phrased my point poorly. What I meant to say is that they are a minority, but not a small one.

It’s amazing how Blizzard manages to make the multiplayer aspect of an MMORPG a liability. Timegating small bits of content, and giving quests within a small area. Now, whenever some content comes out, the zone you’re in to do said content is absolutely swarming with people… It’s not even that many people, but due to the small quest-area size, some 5 people are enough to disrupt the flow of things.

Maybe that’s what they want, small questing areas so there’s the illusion that there’s many players playing this.

Pet peeve: Jaina’s power level

3 Likes

wait why is she suddenly struggling to stop just one ballista shot, last I checked she could fly boats with arcane cannons around no sweat

4 Likes

I don’t get why Halford’s not there, nevermind why she’s in command of the entire operation.

1 Like