Pet Peeve #INFINITY - Thanos gonna cry

Actually hasn’t been seen since.

:nervous:

RE 4 is still the best game. I’m still trying to pretend 5 and 6 never existed.

It really isn’t that bad, it just needs better balancing to be competitive, and the matches need to be shorter as you say.

It offers a significant amount of variety for me from the usual dominion grind (sadly tribute is a dead game mode, but it too needs some changes especially to spawn positions) so I don’t mind it that much.

Hit me up if you’d like a reliable teammate though. I am not the best player, I’ll never be with my granddad reactions, but I generally know what I am doing.

Too late for any of that. Already uninstalled the game. Got too tiring to force myself to enjoy it when almost everything in it made me hate it.

The matchmaking was trash, the balancing was trash, most game modes were trash. Which is a bit of a shame since the game had potential to be pretty good and it some ways was good. Just too much crap to wade trough.

All I know about For Honor is from meme videos on youtube when I try to RP my Knight.

Guard break, zone attack, quick light, repeat

You think I’m scared of ghosts? They run away from me usually.

How the hell did you get out of the Narrator Dungeon™?!

On topic, Windows updates screwing over drivers.

Bad day? In ten letters

There is only one power in the universe than can bind me, and you do not wield it.

Blackscreen of death for hours. Had to dredge an old monitor from the basement, courtesy of an update I didn’t even agree to.

On the bright side, I rediscovered a load of stuff in said basement. God I was an adorable baby.

None may wield the power of Doritos and live.

1 Like

I figured something was up when at midnight there was still no word. We’ll do the whole plan some other day when you get your monitor to work

ps it’s Kara

You grew your ears out! They look… errh…

say that to my face

F in ten characters

I watched Gone Girl yesterday, and now I have a hard time trusting women

Hey, funnily enough I saw the same thi

Peeve of today, someone getting angry at me in-game due to reading some generalized opinion I had written on some nameless forums with the nick they can connect with yours. :'D Obviously when writing a rather critical opinion on something in a public place, one should think whether they specify whom exactly they mean and whom they don’t because it could easily turn into a slander even if unintended. Kinda disappointed since I had trusted they knew better than to assume and get mad. I’m not responsible to justify myself to them if they don’t even ask me to elaborate, but perhaps they just needed an excuse to act like jerks more openly.

Not a peeve but…

Good morning everyone! I wish you all a great day! :heart:

12 Likes

Peeve: fake pockets. Why are they still a thing.

9 Likes

Aesthetics are more important than functionality apparently.

Personally I’d rather just have pockets…

5 Likes