Pet Peeve: The Undying

Spam Timewalking in heirlooms.

1 Like

Is there any more of them around right now than ever, though? They’ve been a thing for a long time.

Been away for a while… Keep seeing PCU everywhere… Can’t get an answer as to what PCU means…

I’m starting to think it’s some sort of fight club.

pastry cooking union

It is

It stands for perroy cinematic universe, a tongue in cheek name for an ooc community of guilds on the alliance and horde

Beaten there by Bellir

I am everywhere and nowhere. I am the watcher unseen

But I don’t know anyone on alliance! >.<

It’s a shame Stormshield isn’t used for RP, claimed as another location. It’s a large place with a good mixture of races and their various buildings.

3 Likes

I see you though!

FRAAAUUUUDDD!!!

Peeve: OOC relationship rumors/gossip. Though I haven’t been dating anyone or been in a relationship for years, and the last time I dated anyone from WoW in particular was close to a decade ago, sometimes people seem to think otherwise. I’ve heard from some guys I’ve played a lot with that even random people have whispered them asking if we’re dating, which is as funny as it’s pushy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I stayed too long in the Emerald Dream and got corrupted by nature.

2 Likes

The Goblin model update is super disappointing. Some serious same-face problems going on there.

I remember the Gnomes had a similar problem during development but they were forced to fix it because the community called them out on it. Might have even been for most of the races?

It’s just one face with different eyebrows/eye colours. It’s real sad because the originals had way more character.

1 Like

One of the many things I tend to dislike when OOC interaction takes place is that. For you it’s funny and pushy… I’ve seen instances where it’s down right creepy. There’s this weird interest of wanting to know about what others do or have IRL when really, those kind of details naturally come up through discussion (Or never at all).

I for one, the less I know about my friends’ personal… Idk status, the better it allows me to focus on the content of their character.

When it’s rumors and gossip (which is more or less worse because how fast false informations travels between discord servers) it’s pretty ridiculous and it’s best tell people individually in PM to stop it or clear things up unless one knows it will just make it worse.

1 Like

Whatever happened to that “Unpopular opinions” thread? Did it go too far into real life opinions and got deleted?

I have so many hot takes about wow going nowhere now, smh.

I think it got locked and no one remade it.

Pet peeves has become the catch all.

1 Like

To be fair, worgen model also has the same issue.

Atleast the worgen have faces that look nice in same face. Goblins dont.

True, I can’t look at a goblin anymore without starting to laugh.

Right?

I even race changed to mag’har because I couldnt stand it…