Pet Peeve: The Undying

Instead of Titanfall 3 we’re instead getting a Battle Royale from Respawn that has no titans and no wall-running.

At that point it’s basically Call of Duty but with abilities.

Well at least this is just paving the road until Titanfall thre-- …Oh, they’re not working on Titanfall 3.

FU-

1 Like

EPIC discontinued development on the new Unreal Tournament and moved the team onto making Fortnite skins instead. Genuinely cannot wait for this cancerous phase of gaming to end.

5 Likes

Apex at least doesn’t pretend to be a Titanfall game. It’s just disappointing with confirmation that 3 is not in the works.

Still, of all the BRs this one at least has a respawn system. Which is better than “Oh Jim’s dead, sorry jim, we’ll text you in half an hour when the next match starts”

1 Like

Server crashes. Recently lost a decent island expeditions group due to one.

Blizzard ninjabuffing the Jaina encounter.

The fact the devs STILL refuse to revamp the TBC starter zones.
I had never seen the old High Elf models before. They still use them on some ghost mobs.
It’s fine. I didn’t need to sleep tonight or anything…

3 Likes

Do you have a source on Titanfall 3 not being in development?

Can’t wait for Stellaris: Battle Royal. Going to be top tier.

2 Likes

https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/04/titanfall-3-isnt-development-apex-legends/

A lot of salt being thrown around at the moment. Myself included. :salt:

I’m salty too now. >:(

I’m just bitter. It’s an acquired taste.

I tried a few rounds.

I still don’t get BRs.

Run around with no gun, die because someone else got one first.

Run around for 15mins seeing no enemies, get sniped when all I have is a pistol.

Finally get good gear, still get sniped by someone with a better scope.

Edit:

Round 4: Run into building literally as soon as I hit the ground. Guy has a shotgun while I have nadda. It’s been maybe fifteen seconds since the match started.

Okay is BR just an FPS subgenre for people who can’t actually win on an even playing field or what?

emote fight me now my character is a damned god

So you’re a god emoter?! That’s part of the usual everyone apparently ignores.

teleports behind you

Learn where certain high-tier weapon and armor spawns are on the map, land there or nag your leader to lead you all there.

Also you can aim for dropships at the start of the match that have guns so you can get a headstart, albeit they are hotzones for obvious reasons.

I generally managed to get a decent start by going for High Tower as both the interior and the surrounding area are littered with armor and guns.

I’m enjoying it despite never having been into BRs, but once the game gets a bit repetitive my bitterness over it being a supposed Titanfall game without zipline sliding for maximum speed, wallrunning or actual Titans will overcome my desire to play it.

Tepid take; BRs are an already oversaturated market of mediocrity and are now expanding too fast as to influenece the entire gaming industry negatively, as everyone wants a piece of that sweet Money pie.

Also, Titanfall was great and EA suck.
Bins Tea for being ice cold

Ours is a cycle of mediocrity

MMO’s
Modern military shooters
Cover shooters
MOBA’S
Open world Survival
Battle Royal
Rinse and repeat…

Are gods gift to this world, especially if you’re such socially disfunctional like me IRL.

(Oke, not really, just find it hard to keep in touch with people).

I’m thinking back to 10-12 years ago when everyone wanted a slice of the MMO market… So many great ideas wasted… I’m looking at you, The Secret World