Pet Peeve: The Undying

You know it.

Don’t you wish your staff was as big and blue as mine?

Pet peeve: The lamps at the alliance spawn in the Gilneas battlegrounds. They have collision physics that make them dangle about when you run into them.

I can not think of a single thing in the game that has collision physics like that.
This weird inconsistency with the rest of the game is downright infuriating.

1 Like

I think this is what I was thinking/trying to get across, but I horribly worded it. I second this peeve.

Epic Games poaching upcoming games, making them exclusives to their launcher is just… A sleazy tactic that doesn’t benefit consumers.

And before someone comes in and starts screaming “Muh competition! Muh healthy market!”, I would just like to say that trying to make your platform appealing through the method of “Poach all the games people are excited for, by throwing large quantities of money at them” isn’t exactly gonna inspire people to the platform. In fact, it’ll just make people angry and upset, possibly wanting to not give the game a second glance afterwards.

And before someone screams “Console Exclusives”… Just no. This is PC, Personal Computer. People play on these to avoid the console wars, which are already stupid as they keep games hostage.

This is mostly prompted from the news that the Outer Worlds, that exciting Obsidian videogame evoking Fallout vibes is going to be an Epic Games exclusive for one year, before coming to Steam. Don’t believe me? Have a look at this!

The Outer Worlds will be available on Steam one year after launch on other exclusive digital PC platforms.

Then there are also the numerous threads on the Steam Discussion page, a lot of people (Rightfully) unhappy.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501165104809771020/558012119711481856/Threads.jpg

Okay, is it safe to say that the PC Market is now getting royally screwed up the wazoo?

Does the epic games launcher cost money to use? Is it a buy to use, subscription, anything?

Or is it literally just opening a separate list for your games?

It sounds a lot like the latter, and the latter is a very silly thing to spill your spaghetti over, tu bri frank.

Also, I wanna make a thread specifically to house all derailments, but I fear a certain blue robot is gonna think it’s just a meme spam thread and then slap a perma on me. That’s my peeve.

1 Like

The fact that the ‘proper’ colour of Starhatter (the light blue one) drops on LFR.

I have it, I don’t actually care that much, it’s more like…a peeve of design? Just weird for the proper colour to drop there.

Yes I am Raiding with Leashes how did you know.

That toy from the cash shop which bloody spams you with monologues from bosses of the past is really gonna ruffle my jimmies.

Already silenced 12 people today…

RUSTLE! IT’S RUSTLE MY JIMMIES!

God, learn your memes. :frowning:

Can I rustle your hair?

You may, because I like your mog.

Shush, you’re not my dad. If I say ruffle, it is ruffle.

I’ll tell Dadgar about this!

Then you’ll have to put up with entire dialogues from him!

Memes are infinite. To get stuck on a variant of an original meme instance of embracing the diversity proves your lack of vision.

Smuckles in the distance

It’s called TRADITION!

What are traditions, but STAGNATION! Sure some Memes are eternal, but not all.

You darn youngsters!

shakes cane angrily BACK IN MY DAY!!!

Old Goblin yells at forming cloud

1 Like

Thank you rustles

1 Like

There’s no quick way to get out of Mogu’shan vaults aside from hearthstone.

Also the dumb pet didn’t drop off Will of the Emperors so I guess I’m coming back next week.

WoW slot machine simulator working absolutely as intended. Remember to renew your subscription btw

3 Likes