Pet Peeve: The Undying

Gonna have to hard disagree there. This isn’t a realistic system if you have all of 3 abilities, in my opinion. Imagine if WoW had it set up similarly.

With combos and the ability to swap out these abilities and javelins you can keep it reasonably fresh between sessions I imagine, though it depends how many there are.

1 Like

:expressionless:

You really are salty about that previous argument aren’t ya? Politely saying that this was childish dude.

13 Likes

Keep it up and this thread will get locked, too

Why does he always have to mention he has a Girlfriend. I have a Sock Puppet, you don’t see me bragging about it.

13 Likes

You should, that’s pretty impressive.

Puppet socks bring joy to countless children in the world. One of them even became a famous green frog.

4 Likes

I don’t remember Pepe being a puppet :frog:

4 Likes

I meant Kermit.

I’ll take this in consideration and just… Not bother with the usual suspects.

Though I will admit it is kinda funny seeing people throw a tantrum and throw around buzzwords towards my direction whenever I tell a story, or mention my significant other.

Because people’s reactions are hilarious.

But really, it’s to set some context to my complaints with games that have co-op features, or to give an added perspective to something. Why do you think I brought up the complaint about how Anthem seems to match you with random players even if you set your party to private? Probably because I wanna play either by myself, or with someone in a duo expedition. In this case, my significant other.

I’m surprised people don’t try to add perspectives from their other halves, assuming they too play the same games.

1 Like

It’s about to get toasty in here. Buckle up people. :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I’m not sure who that is, but they’ve certainly brought no joy to children like Pepe has

1 Like

winks at camera

5 Likes

Except here none of them actually felt like bringing it up… None except you. You even went ahead and wrote “My girlfriend” in all caps.

You could have simply walked away from the problem foe good… Instead you decided to be snide and highlight it.

Tu bri fair, it’s not like we ever complimented ya boy for his intelligence.

1 Like

hello Thread Tubriculosis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have I ever told you about MY GIRLFRIEND? You’ve probably never heard of HER, as she lives in a different COUNTRY than me, but trust me, SHE’s VERY REAL…

True story.

5 Likes

Tubri, people will keep on making remarks on the topic, because you keep bringing it up and it clearly continues to aggravate you something crazy.

Protips from mischief-maker Loras.

1 Like

When you unironically describe yourself as a sexy white male and keep bringing up your girlfriend unprompted into every situation, the more likely it makes people

[x] doubt

you

7 Likes

Can we just ban Tubri and Tehya from these threads?

2 Likes