Pet Peeve: The Undying

Excuse me but who made this thread?

Did I stutter?

2 Likes

Only on weekdays.

Yes, repeat it pls.

1 Like

I don’t have an “Other Half”, I was born Complete.

15 Likes

can we not remove the fun part of the thread?

1 Like

Lady vashj… please hurry up with spawning the poisoned elementals. Sitting here waiting for one every 25 seconds is pretty boring.

3 Likes

You are a very healthy and well-adjusted young memetroll :pray:

8 Likes

Since when is getting this thread locked fun?

because it’s the fun police who locks it…

I prefer the term “Charismatic, Self-Driven Moron.”

1 Like

Since when is repeating the same thing over, and over and over despite hardly anyone caring about it fun? You seem to take great joy out of it. It’s almost like different people enjoy different things, dad.

1 Like

How dare you enjoy things I don’t?!

That does it, where’s my belt?!

3 Likes

To be fair, you do mention your girlfriend alot. That story earlier could’ve done fine without dragging in your Girlfriend, you don’t drag in all your friends, bestfriends, good friends, new friends, old friends and vaguely-maybe-friends in every story either.

3 Likes

Not sure if I’d classify a troll who attacks people naked while screaming, and is afraid of the dark as “complete”…

Divine, possibly.

2 Likes

In this case, it’s not so much that he brought her up… It’s that he brought her up AND wrote it in all caps purposely in order to piss on people.

He knew what he was doing and that is the move I have a problem with.

9 Likes

I do understand being excited about your first girlfriend, but an anonymous forum of roleplayers who neither know nor care about each other’s love lives isn’t really the community to brag about it to.

That being said, I think he takes it far more seriously than we do. Teasing and advice framed as teasing is often translated across as a grave insult and personal vendetta to him - which is a shame, because it’s not.

2 Likes

I know too much about Loras’s love life for my own good, and on that matter he knows about mine too.

:frog: :frowning:

4 Likes

Given that you’re my boyfriend that’s not hugely surprising.

7 Likes

Ew who would date someone on the internet?

quickly hides long distance relationship that mostly functions over the internet