Pet Peeve: The Undying

Well he is a fantastic boyfriend.

1 Like

Take a look at my girlfriend
She’s the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
Never seem to get a lot

2 Likes

That is a strong peeve of mine. Nothing at Tubri, but the very internety and common happening where people -knowingly- post/say stuff that will annoy or anger people. With the -sole- intent to just do that.

How is that not psychotic? To just full well piss people off for no other reason than “cus i wanna/is funny”.

Not relevant to this, since I havent followed the situation much, but yeah. That is a peeve, people doing stuff to annoy people for that reason.

An excellent bed fellow as well.

I am Duskar

1 Like

Fukken Duskar

2bri or not 2bri (a meanie)…
but i’m going to be a well rounded rear.

Good job on using your ‘significant other’ as a trophy to brag about :stuck_out_tongue:

There are many words that might fit in this spot, but psychotic is not one of them.

Sadistic? Cruel? Mean? Strange? Whatever, sure. Psychotic? That’s like, 5 levels up from where it actually is.

What do you expect me to think when it all sounds absolutely mean-spirited? I don’t like it, people see that I am annoyed by it, yet keep going at it, to the point that I seem to just break and want to piss on people. Whenever I tease people and if they get annoyed, I quickly stop, probably because I understand boundries.

1 Like

I identify as an Albino Black african N with flamboyant manners.

Half of this statement is true…

1 Like

It can be opinionated, but I do geniuenly believe there is something wrong with people if they get amusement for being mean/deliberatly pissing them off with the only intent being for a laugh or just cus.

I do not see it as normal in any shape or form.

1 Like

Ah the classic worgen spelled backwards

2 Likes

It’s a culture thing, I suppose. Schadenfreude is a pretty standard type of humor, the same that makes you laugh if you see a clip of some skateboarding kid tripping and doing a split right on top on a railing.

That’s basically half the internet, right there. Actively being obtuse and adopting viewpoints ironically to unironically “trigger” random people to the point that discourse erodes entirely with ideological integrity and sincerity losing its meaning since no one can ever know if you’re serious.

3 Likes

I consider it a big diffrence between seeing somehow fall and get hurt and laugh, even if mean, compared to someone activly going out of their way to piss people off for some sort of amusement.

And that is my peeve and something I consider to be generally just, wrong with people/internet.

Usually because you word yourself horribly (I’m being charitable and assuming you don’t mean a lot of what you imply/say), and it provokes a response from people. Such as when you decided to freak at myself and my fellow forums death knight when you made some remarks that came across as… racially charged, and we replied to that.

3 Likes

Gaaaaaay

Just let it go man, I was made fun off too by loads of people on KRP when I was dating a spanish chick, don’t see me go off my rocker.

There are no boundaries on the internet of things, Tubrinator.

Just to address your point… I never took part of the previous argument about his GF although I did observed it.

I merely interjected because on this particular case… Nobody even mentioned it, I believe Tubri also commented a few before this day and never had to mention his GF. Here he did and how he typed it, it was clearly intended.

I pointed it before anyone else did really. So I would appreciate not being called psychotic over a simple case of Schadenfreude.

4 Likes