Pet Peeve: The Undying

Agreed. Bubble RP is fine/good and nobody can tell me otherwise. I don’t care about the ‘health of the community’, I care about creating fun stories for myself and my friends. If everyone felt the same way, instead of making virtue-signalling comments about exclusivity then we’d all be the happier for it.

Likewise my instinct has yet to let me down either, I’m not too keen on having to accomodate to someone’s weird 1930s themed power politics fetish, so I tend to try and remove myself from that as far as possible.

Doesn’t always work though. As Levey has rightly pointed out:

There are some incredibly myopic and downright nasty people on AD who delight in causing misery for other players over some perceived slight that happened four or five years ago, and won’t let time cure their issues.

So yes, ideal world - move on and do what you like, reality? Not so easy.

1 Like

Thought we made it clear last time that you were adopted.

2 Likes

Well sorry for trying to involve you in the family, father.

Are all lv55-58 DKs related?

4 Likes

Acherus makes new families out of the old.

1 Like

Intimately.

3 Likes

Well at least we know what happens when a lv58 DK hits lv59.

1 Like

Hey, if you ever ridden any form of unregistered taxi service, including uber, get right off the tip of my :wind_chime:

I’ve had a lot of rides on your mum if that counts

1 Like

Apex Legends is out and its cash shop doesn’t bode well for Anthem, I think.

She’s registered and out of your price range.

Thanks for showing me this, and reminding me to never level beyond 58.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

2 Likes

As a poster on the AD Forums I get a mental disability discount with her

1 Like

Got to ‘Toybox’ on Kingdom hearts 3, the repeating loop of music that plays there reminds me of Snes/Megadrive era Disney movie tie in games.

It is also driving me nuts.

1 Like

Yeah, toy box is bad for this. Cinderella’s world in Birth By Sleep was the only other case where it really dragged music wise.

None of the other worlds suffer from it thankfully, it’s just Toy Box. I ended up muting it when I replayed it for treasure/emblem hunting.

1 Like

Complaining about WoW RP is all well and good but at least most of you haven’t seen the crap that permeates ESO RP, especially on the NA side of the pond.

Regale us with your tales.
Also, logging out in this is a peeve.

1 Like

Today’s PvE peeve is… Legionfall campaign! Once again… Repeating that old, long damn campaign every time you just want class mount for an alt. Why can’t Breaching the Tomb just be account-wide achievement? deep breathing Grrrr…!

To comment on bubble RP, it’s fine if you feel easier to RP among familiar or trustworthy people instead of strangers…
Perhaps one thing which still annoys me about bubble RP is situations when you’re invited to a small group with “couple RPers” or “best friends RPers”, then they don’t make any effort to interact with you anyway. It’s like “so, did you ask me to come and RP with you or am I only an audience to you?”.

3 Likes

Ni :b: :b: a redguards (not to mention some taking the whole Dothraki thing from GoT and ramping it up to 11 with some Genghis Khan thrown in, e.g looting, raping and pillaging, in sweet, sweet emotive descriptions).

Argonian scallies (not going to say more on that :persevere: )

Wood elves: loli bait, hybrid furries and interracial ERP, sometimes two in combination, rarely all.

Dark elf shenanigans involving milk, lots of milk.

Khajiit are pretty obvious to draw conclusions from, all of them true.

The community has way less checks and balances than AD, unfortunately, given how RP is much more player driven and not bound to one server (no dedicated RP servers) not to mention the small population.

It sucks, but thankfully I’m in a cosy altmer guild that isn’t a steaming pile of :poop:

3 Likes