Pet Peeve: The Undying

Alright so how much does this game cost again?

Just kidding, of course. I’d never touch a TES game.

Just pull a Muradin.
I woke up… and oh boy was that one hell of a headache… Where am I this time?

Again, if your fun and your gaming is being curbed by someone else’s snafu? Just… ignore it?

1 Like

We’ve got the lusty argonian maid, this is normal

There is no forgiveness, only the settling of accounts. The grudge is sacred.

1 Like

The character list on forums is useless; it won’t update, I have characters that are dozens of levels lower than what they are in-game and, more importantly, characters missing ENTIRELY who I want to post on. BAH!

1 Like

Log out, log in, fixed

2 Likes

You are the epitome of Anti-Peeve! Thank you~!

1 Like

The fact that I just leveled a female Forsaken rogue to 55 in one and a half day. This is pretty fast when compared to my usual level speed. And I only did this because someone more or less challenged me to create and roleplay a hardcore-Sylvanas-loyalist. If you know me only a little bit you know that I completely and utterly despise that character.

Just the idea of roleplaying such a character disgusts me! And yet I continue.

1 Like

You poor, poor thing…

The problem is that you went to NA.

6 Likes

I don’t know. I really didn’t like the politics play of self appointed leaders and guild rivalries forcing deference on the EU side. Sure, it’s a turbulent era and rulers come and go but there’s also canon and this stuff’s like AD declaring a new council of six in dalaran and Boeuf Bighoof, chieftain of Most Popular Tauren Guild being named Baine’s replacement due to a vote of incompetence and zero confidence during MoP.

I’d take a whole bucket of convincing to ever go back to ESO.

2 Likes

I haven’t played the game in a couple of days and I still can’t get the Corona theme out of my head.

I’m 950CP deep I can’t go back now!!!

Are you sure it was EU-ESO that you RPed in? Having been part of that community for 5 years I have literally never seen any of that, and it’s a very small community.

Are you talking about a boogeyman again Levey…

1 Like

The lack of casting animations with weapons.

I am not just talking about staves. Everyone knows about staves.

I am talking about wands.

Flick and twist!

2 Likes

From the EU side of things, it doesn’t seem so bad. Admitively most of it comes down to finding a good hub-guild and hope for the best from thereon.

Stormhaven RP is where I am at now, and… Oh boy, folks there seem a lot more pleasant than my last venture in to ESO RP, when it was me going in to it with a guild based on Vvardenfell RP. Let us just say that things did not have a merry end there (Outside of trying to host events only to be told to stop advertising the event, have only one person show up and then leave, to then have passive-aggressive remarks thrown at me for finding it all a bit rude).

1 Like

I’m interested in giving it another go, but unsure if I’ll be able to get into it again.
What’s the situation like? Give me them details Tubus.

How great and wonderful is the new forum system? Why, just have a look at the US forum: `https://gyazo.com/120e4e4e423af8451cb08fe75974bd7f

Blue there: “We’re aware of this and looking into it.”

1 Like

Is every single one of those threads just getting massflagged into lockdown?

Apparently.

EDIT: According to a blue it’s a bug.

3 Likes