Pet Peeve: The Undying

That set’s on my wishlist for Cro, but screw doing Ulduar again… at least in the near future.

So a friend gifted me 30 days sub. Decided I may as well give some of the new stuff a dabble while I’m here.

Coming from FFXIV I was a bit thrown off that half the Mekatorque fight had literally no music. And the music it did have was the same ambient theme that the entire raid had.

Same for the second boss.

Is Blizzard just alergic to having raid music now? Okay fine, they don’t need to have a unique theme for every boss ala XIV but having huge stretches of a fight with no music at all is just weird.

3 Likes

I know the pain. The 10m chestpiece is from Yogg UGGGHHHHH kill me.

Stuff dropping from just the one boss is my bane. Also my peeve. I’ve been chasing some stuff for over six months, adding up. All for naught. Life is pain. Hope… fails…

Why the hell should they change Ulduar anyway I mean they could’ve kept it 10 and 25 D:<

According to wowhead, all the token pieces have a chance to drop from all the token dropping bosses (so; Yoggy, Mimiron, Thorim, Hodir and fraya)

No tokens even drop for me 8(

in a way, it is both a blessing and a curse, since there’s now 5 chances per run to get the token, but now ALL the tokens drop from every class, so its a 1 in 12? chance per boss.

Also adding that no token can drop too.

Just ran 3.4km around my apartment block.

Legs hurt now.

schedules another run for tomorrow

don’t mention me ever again

3 Likes

mentions you

You can’t stop me!

25 man achievements now unobtainable. Thanks for reminding me of that peeve. My pulse will shoot up the next time I look at my list.

What did they do to the system?

Ulduar has become flexsized due timewalking therefor the achievements have been retired.

:ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Oh thank god I got both the drakes way back when.

Crap, better make sure I have all the cata achievements before they flexify one of THOSE raids.

You can still get them, both are rewarded for the new flex meta

Having an achievement “not completed by…” is an intense peeve bordering on OCD for me. Being wholly incapable of finishing Ulduar 25 while the achievements are still in the system rather than retired to legacy lists is how blizzard will burst my aorta.

Somehow not working for me, failing the iron assembly for several weeks.

2 Likes

Achievements should be accountwide, or not at all.

I really feel you with this cus I hate to be reminded of incomplete achivements when they are no longer obtainable.

During Legion, there was a period for…essentially months, I think up to the BfA pre-patch, where the Starcraft anniversary feat of strength(Which i missed to do), even -after- it was no longer obtainable, showed up on the achivement list as uncompleted, being the -only- FoS achivement to do this since they are supposed to be unlisted.

That really honestly just made me so bothered.