Pet Peeve: The Undying

This gonna get me banned, but Shadowtwili was banned for a while, and I asked for what post and why it was considered inflammatory or trolling, this is the response I got.

Greetings,

This account action has already been reviewed and will not be investigated again.

We always aim to keep our forums in line with the rules we’ve posted, and this can at times mean that our actions aren’t always appreciated. However, these actions are simply to maintain civility and peace - and to ensure everyone is following the forum rules and guidelines.

You can review the Blizzard’s Code of Conduct and the extended forum guidelines any time: https://battle.net/support/article/000042673

Regards

I guess bieng rude is their modus operandi?

1 Like

Even Brigante?

Mythic Nighthold run!

I got a ring and a relic.

Bonus rolls = all essences.

Brigante is Thalassian, so doesn’t count.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

`https://www.vg247.com/2019/04/12/blizzard-wont-let-negative-fans-influence-stories/

:thinking:

“Turn off adblock to continue to read-…”

Aaand close tab.

7 Likes

Very well:

Despite the loud voices, Blizzard has said that it doesn’t allow negative feedback from fans to influence any aspects of the stories it tells through its games.

While it listens to fan feedback, when it comes to writing, the story team has a clear goal in mind and remains on course despite any complaints from players.

“Specifically with World of Warcraft, our creative director Alex [Afrasiabi] said a wonderful thing. He said our story rooms are dojos. They’re sacred places. And we try to tell a story as best we can and to make our players as happy as we can. But we try not to let the negativity enter the dojo,” said George Krstic, Blizzard’s director of story and franchise development during his keynote address at Reboot Develop today.

“You’ve got to clear your mind, focus your mind and do good work. Do we listen to our players and our fans? Absolutely. But also we try not to let that distract us from our end goal of the expansion or the new patch. We have a plan. We are listening. But also those voices can get pretty loud out there.

Worst is The Independent newspaper website.

“THIS IS HOW TO AVOID DYING!”

pls remove adblocker.

“I want hammer of atonement for my draenei shaman, lets go farm battle of mount hyjal”

“oh wait, how do i get to caverns of time now?”

You fly, don’t be lazy. <u<

I mean, I’m going to use a flightpath, but still. Takes time.

I do not appreciate the world being… “bigger”

At least they’ll add the portal back in 8.2.

Is that confirmed? Good if so!

Yep-yep-yep!

Due to feedback, they will add a CoT portal to the portal rooms in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. ^^

1 Like

jolly good show.

Now to try and convince them to make the pandaria portals go to the Shrine (perhaps after you hit 90?) and the legion ones go to legion dalaran, or put a mage who sends you there or something so we don’t have 2 portals to dalaran in the room.

Karazhan is still a pain to get to for the Horde unless you’ve already done the Legion questline (which requires several runs).

1 Like

Use the mage to teleport you to blasts lands and fly from there.

EDIT: That’s how i get to Blackrock too.

EDIT2: Unless there isn’t a mage who’ll do it on horde side? I just found the alliance one in the room below the portal room.

1 Like

there is a horde mage to tp you to blasted lands

Both comforting and disheartening that this is a thing across borders and cultures.

Okay! The mage who teleports you to the blasted landed in orgrimmar is bugged and it is currently a coin toss on whether he’ll teleport you or not.

The one in Stormwind is not bugged, apparently. But I play alliance rarely.